Chapter 161: Tarot Game (11)

Start from the beginning

Ren Ze and Ye Xiaoxiao smiled and nodded. Xie Chi sorting it out like this was very clear. Xie Chi sat down and divided the nine in front of him into several categories. “Come and see.”

Ren Ze and Ye Xiaoxiao immediately focused.

“The meaning of the Strength, Justice and Temperance Cards aren’t much different from their names. The Chariot represents willpower. These four cards are grouped into one category and they are all abstract positive qualities.”

“Death and the Devil belong together.”

“There are three remaining. The Sun, Judgment and the World. The Sun is a celestial card and seems to be removed from the instance at the moment, but it might not necessarily stay like that. The Judgment and the World are too abstract to discuss for the time being.”

Xie Chi cleared his thoughts and Ren Ze suddenly had inspiration. “Death, the Devil and the Tower are a bit similar! They are all relatively negative cards! Is it possible that there are other forms of cards that haven’t appeared yet?!”

Just reverse the possibilities from the known tarot cards and it could indeed give them a lot of clues. Xie Chi clasped his hands together and looked up, nodding his head in recognition.

Ye Xiaoxiao hesitated. “Can the four abstract ones be ruled out? At present, there is no shadow of them at all.”

“I don’t know.” Xie Chi answered simply this time. He paused and frowned. “However, I counted the tarot. I think this instance has a comprehensive pattern and we should have all the clues. Some of the remaining ones are too obvious and some are too abstract. They don’t seem like they can be drawn out any further. The fact that we are standing still means we have ignored the key clues.”

Ye Xiaoxiao nodded.

Xie Chi frowned, he obviously had a headache. He lowered his eyes, rubbing the thumbs of both hands together. That feeling came again. It was like he ignored a very important clue which could be fatal. After a quick exchange with Xie Xinglan, the feeling became even worse.

He forced himself to put his blocked thoughts aside and raised his head. “One more thing. The strength of the tarot witch should increase with time. The most likely reason is the death of the actors.”

“Are you saying that the actors’ deaths amounts to a sacrifice?” Ye Xiaoxiao had seen many horror movies with similar themes and she immediately thought of a word. “So the death of an actor will increase the power of the tarot witch?”

Ren Ze was also quite aware of this. In many horror movies, the growth system of ghosts and monsters was a variation of sacrifice. In Blood Demon that Shen Yi filmed, every time the blood demon stole a body to replace their own, their power would grow a little bit. This belonged to this category.

Xie Chi nodded and continued, “Xie Qiuying’s death method is strange. It isn’t the lightning from the Tower. Perhaps it was the Death card or the Devil card but the most likely possibility is that she killed herself.”

“Like in the Werewolf killing game?” Ren Ze had fun with this game in the real world and was a member of a club. He couldn’t help feeling like it was incredible. “Do you think she committed suicide? Doesn’t she hurt cutting herself like that? Or can she not feel it because the body belongs to someone else?”

“I don’t know.” Xie Chi replied without hesitation. Now wasn’t the time to talk nonsense.

Ren Ze suddenly knew what he was puzzled about. “In fact, I am very curious. Is Xie Qiuying one of the witch’s clones or was Xie Qiuying a cannon fodder from the beginning and the witch invaded her body?”