✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I spotted the boys gathered in the far corner of the common room, my brother looking as if he was scolding the three of them as they stood in a line, nodding at his words. As usual, he was wearing a knitted jumper, some brown jeans and converse. Sirius was wearing a black shirt, the buttons popped open revealing his chest, black skinny jeans and black converse, his silver cross earring in his ear. James was wearing dark jeans, a white shirt and his denim jacket I sometimes borrowed and Peter was fashioning a navy blue hoodie and jeans.

"Hey" I chirped, approaching the the four of them, all of them turning around to face me, just staring. I grew a bit self conscious under their stare, folding my arms over my body and averting my eyes away down to the floor.

"Elody, you know I don't like it when you do that" James mumbled, gesturing to the way I was covering myself up.

"Well you were all staring at me and my scars-"

"Are beautiful" He finished, raising a brow at me, the other three nodding in agreement.

"Then why were you all staring at me?" I questioned, taking the glass out of his hand and taking a gulp of the alcohol. The burn flowing down my throat, spreading like wild fire. I would say I have quite a high pain intolerance due to my little furry problem, meaning I didn't wince from the feeling.

"Because we've never seen you look like this before" Sirius answered, downing his drink and sighing as it ran down his throat.

"Is it a bad thing?"

"No no, El you look amazing, we're just shocked that's all" My brother added, smiling at me.

"It's Marls' dress, i'm not sure-"

"Hey, Melody right?" Someone cut me off, standing directly behind me. I noticed all four of the boy's jaws locking, eyeing the person up and down before I twirled around to face them. It was Brett Vane, the quidditch seeker. Marlene wasn't wrong, he was incredibly attractive, long, dark curls that hung loosely over his face, his eyes a dark brown like mine. He was around my brother's height 6'0-6'2, meaning her towered over me, giving me a full view of his chiseled jaw line.

"Yeah i'm Melody, you're Vane. Our spectacular star seeker" I replied, smiling up at him. I have no idea where this confidence came from but I felt almost assured for the first time this night.

He chuckled lowly, running his hand over his hair, his muscles showing through his black shirt, "Brett" He corrected, "I guess you could say that, I think the stars are the chasers, isn't that right Potter?"

"Obviously" James immediately responded, making me frown a bit and move my foot to step on his toes.

"Yeah- um, can I get you a drink then, Melody?" He asked in his low husky voice. I nodded and smiled at him, before he disappeared off to find the drinks table. I spotted Marlene by Mary at the other side of the room talking to some Ravenclaws, giving me a thumbs up. I shook my head, spinning back around to see only my brother and James there now.

"Spectacular star seeker?" He mumbled, frowning at me.

"Don't be jealous, James. You're my quidditch player" I recalled, a small grin appearing on his face, "Shouldn't one of you be supervising Siri?"

"Right yeah, see you in a bit" James replied before heading in the direction of the long haired boy, downing shots and glasses of fire whiskey.

"What?" I quizzed my brother as he just stared down at me.

"J-just be careful El, I-"

"Oh please Rem, it's not like he was flirting with me" I scoffed, checking my nails.