✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾

Start from the beginning

I stood up from my spot, grabbing my book and heading up the stairs to the girl's dormitories. All four of my dorm mates were there fortunately so I invited them to come down for a while in the common room with me.

"Is Potter and his group of idiotic merry men down there?" Lily grumbled, reluctantly standing up from her bed.

"For starters Lils, my twin brother is one of those idiotic merry men you call them and second of all, they are my best friends please just do this for me" I replied, as we walked down the steps into the common room. The four girls took up the couch I was previously sat on, meaning there was no room left for me.

I sighed internally, dropping myself to the floor inbetween the two couches facing each other. I flickered my eyes between my two friend groups as they engaged in their own conversations, not talking to each other. Really? This is what they wanted? I lost my seat for nothing.

"El" I heard someone call, my gaze immediately shifting to my brother. He was the only person who ever called me El, it was like it was reserved for him and him only.

He smiled softly, opening his arms wide for me, gesturing for me to sit on his lap. I smiled back, picking myself up and planting myself on his lap sideways, my legs and feet over Peter, Sirius and James. I leaned the side of my head on his chest, feeling him play with my long blonde hair.

"You didn't think I would let my favourite twin sister sit by herself on the floor, did you?" He whispered, making me laugh half heartedly.

"I'm your only twin sister. Otherwise it wouldn't be twins, we would be triplets" I corrected, the other three boys each placing their hands respectively on me as they engaged in their own conversations. Peter's hands were on the top of my legs, Sirius' on my shins, drawing little patterns subconsciously and James' on my feet, messing with my toes whilst he chatted to Sirius.

"One of you is more than enough to deal with" He muttered, earning a scoff from me in return.

"Say my pretty Lily Flower, who's eyes are like the fresh grass mowed flawlessly on a warm summers day, would you like to go to Hogsmede with me?" James asked the red headed girl, who paused her conversation with Alice to turn to the boy.

"No Potter, I will never go out with you" She huffed, flickering her eyes to me with a pointed expression.

"You will one day, Lily flower, trust me. I'll win you over" The messy haired boy claimed, as Lily got up and headed for the stairs again to the dorm. Mary and Alice smiled sweetly to the group before following her, Marlene deciding to take a little longer.

"Do you have something to say, Mckinnon?" Sirius questioned, tracing the names of the Marauders on my bare legs. I was wearing shorts because of the hot weather at the moment, hence why my legs were exposed and bare.

"No, nothing at all, Black" She replied, winking at the boy before shuffling up the stairs, her gorgeous blonde hair flowing with ever step, shining brightly.

"She's so hot" Sirius breathed out, his head twirling to follow as she disappeared out of sight.

"Why haven't you asked her out then?" Peter quizzed, Sirius rolling his eyes in return.

"Because I don't date"

"No, Padfoot would rather mix saliva with different girls in a broom closet every day to satisfy his needs" Remus jumped in, before the three of them got into a heated conversation about the subject. I moved to view the messy haired boy at the opposite end of the couch as he had one hand on my feet, one on the end of the couch, running his hands over the leather.