Good Boy, Bad Behavior

He felt too good to stop now.
"Mmhh..." he responded, his face burning with color, "Anything for youuuu..." The warmth of his tongue returned to my body.
"G-Good boy..." I mumbled, my eyes rolling back into my head. He liked that; his grip tightened on me as he groaned with satisfaction. I fastened my grip on the pillows around me as he panted onto me, working that tongue of his. I didn't ever want him to stop, but my body did.
"S-Sun, I'm c-cl-clossssse..."
"Oh yeah?" His tongue went all the way out, at which he immediately jammed it back in with force.
And just like that, I was a shaking mess. Every muscle in my body felt like it was contracting and relaxing at once as I whimpered with pleasure. Sun whirred with delight, using his tongue to clean the mess between my twitching legs.
"Ssso perfect..." he mumbled breathlessly. He removed himself from between my legs and pulled me into an embrace, "My perfect Y/N."
I smiled up at him right as I heard the daycare doors open, the air flooding with the wild screaming of kids. Sun sighed, looking back at the balcony before setting me down on the pillows.
"Time's up, sunbeam."
I groaned, not excited to work without sleep. "Yeah, I know..."
"No no, you stay here."
"But I need to work-" I moved to stand up, but he pushed me back down, shaking his head.
"You didn't sleep last night, I can tell." He glanced down between my legs, then back to my eyes.
"R-Right." I smiled up at him sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Get some rest. You'll need it for later." He smiled with a wink as he put a blanket over me.
Later!? I didn't know if I could handle this as a nightly occurrence- I was a wreck as-is, and that was only from their tongue and hands. Regardless, I felt excited to find out what he meant. Sun tenderly kissed my forehead, dimming the lights before leaving to corral the kids. If only he could nap with me... I mused lethargically as my eyes shut, drifting into slumber.
...
Something woke me up.
I didn't open my eyes, but I heard shuffling.
There was a beat of silence. And then...
Whirrrrr...
Moon was here. From what I could gather, he liked to be around me when he thought I wasn't looking.
I barely opened an eye to see him sitting on the floor to the side of the bed, leaning to rest his arms on the mattress. This left only a couple of inches between us- I could hear the sheets rustle as he moved closer.
I shut my eye.
Silence.
Ever so slowly, I felt fingers interlace with mine.
Moon was holding my hand.
Internally, I was rejoicing. He wants to be around me! He's got feelings! It was odd that he was so gentle when I was most vulnerable; he wouldn't dare do this if he knew I was awake. Maybe he's just shy. I could feel the corner of my mouth twitch towards a smile.
He must've seen it, because his touch suddenly disappeared as he moved away. I pretended to slowly blink awake, not wanting to blow my cover. Moon was leaning against the wall, staring at me with a smirk.
"Well hello, starlight..."
"What are you doing here?" I mumbled groggily, playing dumb.
"Waiting for you to wake up and do your job." He responded slyly.
"Nothing else?" I prodded.
His eyebrows furrowed as he squinted his eyes at me skeptically. "Should there be?"
"No, unless you've been waiting this entire time." I quipped back.
He scoffed. "Very funny." I noted that he didn't exactly say no, "Get dressed."
I grumbled under my breath, slowly getting up with a yawn. I was still naked from the activities with Sun, and I could hear Moon purr louder as the blanket slipped from my shoulders.
"Do you mind?" I muttered sourly, remembering that he had dropped me into the ball pit.
"I don't mind this one bit." He responded with a chuckle, his gaze still trained on me. I rolled my eyes as I clothed myself with the stolen items from the gift shop. It wasn't perfect work attire, but it would be fine for now.
Moon collected me into his arms once I was ready, feeling generous enough to return me to the main floor. I found it amusing that he wouldn't hold eye contact while I was in his arms. This grump must be shy!
I found it kind of cute.
"Quit your staring." He grumbled before walking off to pick up some scattered toys.
Cute in his own, fucked-up way. I concluded, finally diverting my attention to the kids, who were beginning to rouse.
And boy, were they energetic after naps.