Revenge...?

I wasn't sure if I should run or stay put; my only viable escape was the door, and Moon had positioned himself between it and me.
Looks like I'm staying. I eyed him warily as he slowly approached. His grin was unreadable and I wasn't particularly liking the way he was flexing his talons.
I didn't feel like finding out what he had in store for me.
As a result, I backed right into the bathroom, slamming the door and throwing the bolt.
I could hear his muffled chuckle, seemingly unphased with my antics.
"Playing hard to get, I see..." I could hear him run his claws along the door.
Skrrrrrrrch....
It seemed like he was in a playful mood for some reason. Then again, I mentioned doing more than teasing. I groaned when I ran across this realization, but Moon recognized the noise as something else.
"Ohh, I know you're not doing that without ME..."
The clawing intensified.
"W-Wait! Moon, no-!"
Surprisingly enough, he stopped.
All was quiet for almost a minute straight, which meant Moon was up to something; I didn't like that.
ThunkthunkthunkTHUNKTHUNKTHUNK
That son of a bitch was rocketing his way through the vents.
Shit!
I was fucked. Literally. Normally I would be excited about his enthusiasm, but surely this was an act. There was no fucking way he'd let the shit I did to him slide, and I'd rather not walk into a ploy that was centered around revenge. I heard the vent cover clang to the floor as I threw open the bathroom door and bolted, desperately clutching the towel that was slipping from my body.
He lunged, tackling me onto the bed. I didn't have much time to think as he quickly flipped me over to face him, pinning both of my wrists with a hand.
"What a catch..." He remarked huskily with a laugh. I looked up at him, somewhat nervous. He must've sensed this; his grip loosened and he delicately brushed my hair away.
He's being rather endearing, considering the situation.
"You're so pathetic, my dear starlight." He noted with a pleased growl.
Nevermind.
"Now, what to do..." he mused out loud, tapping a finger as he mulled over his options, "...I could give you what you want..." he glanced down at my figure before meeting my eyes. "That's what you want, right?"
Don't say yes, you horny fuck.
Against my better judgement, I provided a smirk of guilty admittance. He chuckled before continuing his thoughts out loud.
"Then again, you've been rather naughty..." he leaned down, forcing his gaze into mine, "We can't forget that, don't you agree?"
I swallowed hard, nodding up at him. I was intimidated, but intimidation didn't stop the ripples of excitement that made my skin prickle. He noticed, tracing a finger along the towel that was barely covering my body.
"I've got a better idea." He tugged at the ribbons on his wrists, flashing a cruel smile, "It would only be fair to have you tied up, sssstarlight..."
"Tied up!?" I exclaimed in disbelief.
"It could be worse, starlight, but you're so very lucky that I tolerate you..." he cooed, which struck a thought.
"Tolerate? I heard something else."
He cocked his head to the side, somewhat intrigued. "Go on."
"I heard you love me." I was bluffing, but I could only assume that Moon would share the same feelings as Sunny.
His grin remolded into a frown while his eyebrows scrunched, adding to the panicked look in his eyes. "Who t-" he caught himself, quickly rephrasing, "That's ridiculous."
"Are you sure?"
He barked out a laugh in hopes to distract me from the very noticeable color change in his face. It didn't work, so he busied himself with wrapping the ribbon around my wrists.
"What an outrageous thought." He grumbled, securing the ends to the bedpost.
I shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe I'd say it back." Frankly, I didn't know if I actually would; his turbulent emotions blurred my perspective on him. However, the remark struck a cord with Moon- I could see his eyes light up. He hid his excitement as soon as it revealed itself, of course.
But I knew it was there.
He wanted to hear it.
"I don't recall saying anything funny." He rumbled. I reigned my grin back to a knowing smirk.
"You're cute when you're flustered." I jabbed playfully, watching his face acquire a bold red hue.
"Hush, or else I'll-"
Our conversation halted after hearing the knock on my bedroom door.
"Y/N! I need you out here NOW!" Called Vanessa. I was definitely going to get bitched out from the sounds of it. Moon chuckled, watching the color leave my face.
"What a perfect punishment..."