A Taste of My Own Medicine

I don't know what I was thinking, but I felt my head nod almost immediately. This is a horrible idea. I was really in for some trouble, but I didn't make a move to change my answer.
"I hope Moon knows what he's talking about..." Sun mumbled to himself before he connected his lips with mine. I felt his hands wrap around me as he laid me down on the pillows, positioning himself directly over my body. He broke the kiss, moving back to observe my expression with a coy smile. "R-Ready?" He paused for a moment, chuckling as he reinforced his demeanor. "Who am I kidding? You didn't give me any warning."
His hands slid under my shirt.
"O-oh!" I exclaimed with surprise, feeling my skin ripple under the touch of his fingertips. I don't believe it was the reaction he had anticipated based on how pale his face got.
"Oh...?" He cocked his head to the side, his eyebrows arching in a worried manner, "What's wrong? Am I hurting you?"
I laughed weakly, still at the mercy of his touch. "N-No, I'm okay."
"You sounded like you were in pain." Moon must've neglected to tell him about what to expect.
"Ahh...um, q-quite the opposite, actually." I vaguely explained, only furthering his confusion. He blinked blankly. "Sensitive...in a good way." I summed up quietly.
"Sensitive." He repeated- that was exactly what he wanted; it was written all in that grin of his.
"Yes, yes, sensitive! Now you'll know how I feel!" His hands continued to roam my body slowly, fingers just barely touching my skin. It was torture, but I wanted more. He knew it, too.
"I want to see, sunbeam..." he glanced down at my shirt, then back up at me, "May I?"
I should stop.
"Yes."
I could hear him whirr as he suddenly ripped my shirt down the middle, tossing it aside. He then fumbled with the bra, struggling to unclasp it for a moment until he got it loose, giggling with untamed excitement.
I couldn't help but instinctively cross my arms over my chest, feeling rather exposed.
"Don't be shy..." he purred, pulling my arms out of their crossed state and letting them fall to my sides.
"Pretty, pretty...so pretty..." he cooed, his gaze falling upon every inch of exposed skin. He delicately traced a finger down the middle of my body, watching me twitch ever so slightly under his touch. "Sensitive..." He murmured with delight, his hands forming to the curves of my body as he explored. He took careful note of every reaction that his touch created, which sparked a curious game of how much he could make me writhe.
"You like that? Yes? Tell me you like it, sunbeam..." He purred with every jolt and flinch from me; I could barely give him a reply without tripping over my words. He's barely even started and I'm already a mess! I could feel the burning heat rise in my cheeks.
"I...mmh...I...l-like it..."
My response caused him to shudder with delight. "Yesss, oh yes...more of that..." He gently pleaded as he urged me on with his touch.
"You like t-this?" I managed to ask between a hitched breath.
"Yes, yes, very much, sunbeam..." his hand passed over my breast, forcing a gasp out of me. He caught onto it immediately, repeating the action. "Ohhh, is someone enjoying themselves?" I nodded up at him, all starry-eyed.
"That's how it feels when you touch my wires. Just like that..." he made another pass, gently squeezing this time, "I don't mind when you touch my wires...it feels good, doesn't it? Yes, yes..but when you tug them..." he roughly pinched at the skin on my breast.
"Ah!" I yelped, now flinching away from his hands.
"See? Too much, isn't it? But you kept doing it!" He pinched again, a little harder than the last.
"I get it! I'm sorry!" I squirmed beneath him, doing everything I could to elude the spark of pain. He reclined back, looking satisfied.
"Promise not to do it again?"
"Yes! Promise!"
He grinned, his hands returning to their former placement before sliding down to my waist.  "I've never seen a body like this, all exposed..." he traced a finger along the edge of my pants,
"Well, almost all exposed." He chuckled, his thumb barely slipping under my waistband, gentle eyes trained on my blushing face, "Moon says that I-"
Click
Sun grunted, I felt him shudder on top of me. A sinister laugh flooded the room, red eyes staring down at me.
Uh oh.