Three's a Crowd

This amalgamation was a giant, standing roughly fifteen feet tall- much taller than Sun or Moon. It began to giggle, then cackle in a rough, gravelly voice.
"Peekaboo!" It mockingly declared with a sharp grin. It had teeth- lots of them- teeth which glinted brighter with the creature's sudden advance. Instead of walking, it opted to crouch down and use all six of its limbs to rapidly close the distance between us.
Oh fuck.
I managed to stumble back a couple paces before it reached out and forcefully shoved me onto the ground, allowing me to feel the air from my lungs escape as my back slammed against the floor. The creature took this opportunity to crawl directly above where I was now laying, its unsettling yellow eyes mere inches from my own. Wheezing, I covered my face with my hands.
What the FUCK is going on!?
"How peculiar! you're not screaming!" The creature mused, somehow unaware that I was gasping from having the wind knocked out of me. I felt two hands securely fasten around my waist. It chuckled, lowering its voice. "I can fix that, starbeam."
"...the fuck are you?!" I sputtered between gasps, kicking at the creature in vain.
"Oh, just a rare, spectacular event. An Eclipse, if you will." He said casually with a wink.
"Get your fucking hands off my goddamn body!" I hissed, not bothering to uphold any social graces.
"I was expecting more awe." Eclipse muttered flatly, as if he was disappointed.
"Fuck you! You're just some virus!" I spat, still kicking at him.
His yellow eyes seemed to burn hot with rage, his playfulness completely vanishing into thin air.
Ooh. Not good.
"Apologize." He ordered, a stern scowl replacing the toothy grin. I hesitated to respond. "APOLOGIZE." He commanded again with a harsh bitterness.
"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. Although it was a sincere apology, I was quick to assume he didn't think it was- his hands were so large that he easily wrapped one hand around both my ankles. He opted to use a second hand to pin me down by my stomach and the last two cupped my face.
"You see a virus, huh?" He hissed angrily, "how about you don't see at all?"
He placed his thumbs on my tear ducts, steadily applying more pressure. Discomfort quickly escalated into pain, and I ran the risk of my eyes promptly leaving their sockets.
The cruel awakening hit me like a freight train as I realized that he was nothing like Sun or Moon.
Eclipse was heartless.
This thing wasn't designed for the daycare. My heart sank as I approached a revelation.
This thing is supposed to kill.
IT'S DESIGNED TO KILL!
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried out in desperation, my mind racing to find a way out.
"I've got a very special place for disobedient little f̴̻̎u̸̖̅c̴̡͗k̶͈̍ẹ̵̿r̵̳̀ś̴̗ like you." He hissed angrily, "Six. feet. Under."
"Please! Mercy!" I choked on my words, panic zinging wildly throughout my body. I'm going to die like this. I need to fight, or else-
"...Mercy?" He repeated, his intrigue interrupting my pessimism. The monstrosity had stopped pressing down on my face, but he firmly kept his thumbs in place. "Say it again."
"Mercy!" I sobbed without hesitation; if this was how I survived, then so be it.
"Yes. Like that." He rumbled low in his throat.
Of course he's a fucking sadist. I couldn't fathom a worse scenario. This is so much worse than anything Moon had put me through-
And then everything suddenly clicked. This is what Moon was preparing me for.
They knew about Eclipse.
And they didn't tell me.
Why would they keep this from me!? I thought I could trust them!
I felt a sort of ache in my heart, although it was hard to differentiate between an aching sadness or a stress-related heart attack at the moment.
"Tsk. What to do with you..." Eclipse mused to himself, finally removing his hands from my face.  "Maybe I'll let you live..." He muttered as he grasped the back of my shirt and lifted me into the air. I hung there like a limp noodle, painfully aware that resisting wouldn't get me anywhere. "...but that wouldn't be any fun for me." Eclipse acquired a vicious twist to his expression.
He had made his decision.