Don't Play Coy

I didn't feel like he was playing around. Frankly, I didn't ever recall Sun leaving bite marks on me before this instance.
"Hey!" I exclaimed, not appreciating the violent gesture of...affection? I wasn't sure; I shoved him away instinctually, the overlapping pain of the old bite mixed with the new being too much.
His expression darkened with my reaction, so much that it unsettled me to my core. Sun looked genuinely angry; that icy stare and the scowl that twitched at his mouth was unmistakable.
"Why'd you do that?" He commanded with a growl. I blinked, taken aback by the sudden change in emotion.
"Are you okay...?" I questioned hesitantly, putting some distance between us. Sun blinked a couple times, snapping out of his funk; he looked rather confused.
"S-Sorry, Moon must've..." He shook his head and scrunched his eyes shut, somewhat dazed. He reached for gauze before returning his attention to the wound.
"Let's just fix-" he stopped, seeing the new marks, "W-What!?"
"What? What do you see?"
"More teeth marks!?" He exclaimed with puzzlement. I blinked, completely baffled.
"You don't...you don't remember that?" I asked, searching his expression. There's no way that was Moon, it sounded exactly like Sun!
"No! And why would I want to bite you!?" Sun questioned as he fastened bandages on the punctures.
"Fair point..." I mumbled dismissively, not exactly sure what to believe. Sun cupped a hand to my face, pulling my gaze to him.
"I swear I have no memory of it."
"I know, I know."
"I'm sorry."
I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you sorry? It might've been Moon."
"W-Well, just in case it wasn't him."
What the hell does he mean by that? I was about to press him on the matter, but he quickly diverted the conversation.
"Hey! We haven't cleaned the daycare yet!" Sun assembled his medical supplies as he prepared to leave my room, "Let's get that handled and then we can talk and have fun!" His overexcitement brought about my heightened skepticism. Is he hiding something? I couldn't tell. Maybe he's just excited for the sleepover.
Sun and I tackled most of the mess, but I made sure to flick off the lights and have Moon pitch in his share towards the end. Despite his lighter workload, he still bickered and complained about it. However, his bitching quickly faded out once the work was done; he could finally divert all his attention to me. He carried me up into his room with a toothy grin.
"Sun is so selfish, you know. He gets to see you all day..."
"You didn't miss much, only the programing scan that Chris did."
"I know." He growled. I paused momentarily, my weariness resurfacing.
"Did you bite me after we left?"
Moon looked confused. "What are you talking about?"
"Today, when we got back from parts and services."
He shook his head. "No, Sun wouldn't let me see once you two were alone."
Odd...
Moon seemed to share my thoughts. "He doesn't usually do that." There was a huff of irritation, "And I don't like missing out on fun." He hissed, tracing a finger along my thigh. I chuckled, playfully shooing his hand away.
"Don't tease. I know you like it..." He purred knowingly before leaning in to plant his lips on mine. I could feel one hand form to the shape of my breast while the other gently fastened itself around my neck, giving a small squeeze. I groaned between kisses, at which he pulled back with satisfaction.
"You know, we still have work to do." I grinned.
Moon tilted his head. "Such as?" He followed my eyes town to his tattered pants that Sun had shredded in his panic. "Mmmh, yes, I see..." Moon mumbled, looking somewhat apprehensive. I tilted my head, off-put from his lack of excitement.
"We can take it slow." I offered. Moon grunted with indifference, his apathy starting to concern me.
"Is it because of me, or..." I made an empty gesture with my hands, looking for the right word to use. He casted a glare, then huffed with irritation. "What?" I prodded.
"You're not going to like it." He half-growled, half-sighed.
He's...nervous to show me? I found it kind of cute that he wanted to impress me, that he wanted me to like it.
"Well I'm going to need to take your pants off, whether I like it or not," I flashed a smirk, "and I'm sure I'll like it..."
Moon wasn't convinced based on the huff he expelled. "Don't say I didn't tell you so." He hooked his thumbs under his waistband, sliding the fabric down...down...down...