Pretty Little Liar

My hair stood on end as Moon's pupils flicked into view, quickly settling on me.
"My, my, what have we here..."
I wheezed as Moon pulled me into his clutch with a hungry growl, followed by a low chuckle.
He turned me in his grasp so that I could meet his rosy gaze; his eyes burned bright with desire and poorly-hidden excitement. I failed to suppress a shudder of enthrallment.
"All dolled up, just for me..." He purred, then hesitated, a flash of suspicion in his expression. "Unless-" he began with a hiss.
"I-It's for you." I managed to stutter out, barely able to contain my excitement and nerves. He cupped my face in his hand, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "It better be, sssssstarlight." He murmured before leaning in to pass his tongue between my lips. I let a short moan slip during the moment, which seemed to send him into overdrive.
Skkrrrrrch!
I pulled away and glanced to my left, only to find claw marks on the wall directly beside me.
"Y/N," he murmured impatiently, refusing to take his gaze off of me, "You're done with teasing tonight."
"I-I can't tease? Since when-"
"Since now." He rasped harshly, his tongue passing over his teeth. Moon must've recognized his tone, because his next words were much gentler. "You deserve to be praised, starlight." He purred, "Especially when your appearance rivals that of the night sky."
Oh, wow. Is it hot in here? I could feel my heart rate skyrocket while my cheeks managed to burn hotter. Moon must've loved my reaction- he chuckled lowly.
"I've got plans for you, starlight."
And just like that, he whisked me up the side of the tower, onto the balcony, and into his room.
"Give me a spin, won't you?" He gently requested after setting me down and taking a seat on his bed, at which I immediately obliged. There was a beat of deafening silence as Moon silently observed. I nearly jolted when he spoke again.
"Take that pretty dress off."
I expelled a shaky breath, reaching to slide the straps off my shoulders.
"Slowly." He interjected in a low, sultry tone. This time I couldn't hide the shiver that rippled throughout my body as I inched the straps off my shoulders, which allowed the dress to gradually slip off my body, leaving me with nothing but my panties on.
A smirk slowly crept onto Moon's face before he pointed a taloned digit at his lap.
"Here. Now."
I hesitantly obeyed, not sure where this was going. Frankly, I had expected him to lose his cool at this point. Perhaps he's just toying with me.
He had me sit so that I straddled one of his legs, facing him so I had a front-row view of sharp teeth that barely restrained his tongue to his mouth. He leaned close to me.
"Y/N."
"Y-Yes?" My voice hitched as I struggled to form a proper one-word response.
"Are you expecting...something?" He narrowed his eyes, seeming to already know the answer.
"Uhm...I...N-No..." I sputtered, feeling like my  heart was going to crawl out of my throat.
Moon huffed, unamused.
"Liar."
He grabbed my hips, pressing me down onto his leg with a slow back and forth movement. I gasped and failed to contain a whimper, which only solidified Moon's conviction.
"Do you think it's funny to lie to me?" He hissed, grabbing the lower part of my face and directing my gaze into his.
"N-No, I'm not! I swear! I wasn't expecting-mmh!" I was cut off as his tongue slithered into my mouth, converting my plea into a desperate moan. He eventually pulled away with a chuckle.
"Not expecting anything, but you're already so wet..." He grabbed my hand with his, guiding me to my soaked panties, only furthering my flustered state.
"C-Coincidence?" I stuttered, flashing a sheepish, guilty smile.
"Coincidence, hmm?" He repeated tauntingly before pushing me down harder against his leg.
"A-Ah!" The intensity of the friction was starting to make my legs tremble.
"Let's make sure it's not coincidence." He gripped my torso tightly with one hand and lifted me into the air, using his free hand to spread my legs.
"Wh- oh!" He had torn off my panties, revealing the sopping mess between my thighs. The sudden exposure made me shiver, and the warmth of his tongue against my slit made me quake with anticipation. He paused, glancing up at me with a knowing smirk.
"You are a liar."
"I was just-"
"Oh, spare me." He retorted apathetically before plunging his tongue into me as deeply as possible.