114: Target Locked (3)

Start from the beginning

Neji blinked. "Aww, you noticed?"

"Tch."

He chuckled at her reaction and crawled above her knees, before slowly placing his two hands above her shorts.

"Hsss..."

Rumi hissed in pain which made Neji realise he had indeed gone a bit too far indeed. There was no need to hit her ass with full power...

"Um, before we start," Neji said. "You don't happen to have 'heat' problems, do you? Just want to confirm before you lose control and try to rape me."

"..." Rumi froze for a moment before releasing a heartfelt laugh. "You talk as if that had happened to you in person, hahaha!"

Neji smiled with a sweatdrop, which Rumi couldn't see.

"Anyway, no. I guess you saw one of those myths on the internet? 'Pro Hero Mirko, because of her rabbit quirk, is always horny, always on heat and can breed loads of children'. What a load of bullshit." She scoffed. "I do have 'lust', but I have never felt it outside battle."

In other words, if her Quirk had affected her at all, it only resulted in her bearing lust for battle. A battle lust.

But Neji didn't trust her words entirely. She might just not know about the problem herself. After all, she hasn't dated anyone before. Maybe her heat starts when she's super horny, unlike Kimi who used to go in a heat the moment she was touched. But then again, that was for everyone. Going into a 'heat' when super horny was normal for humans too.

'I should still be careful.' Neji decided in his mind. He didn't want another Kimi incident to occur here. Though he doubted if he'd mind being raped for the third time... Not that he had a fetish of it, of course. He was just used to it by now.

Though he was worrying too much. He can simply knock her out if she goes into heat. He was, after all, physically stronger than her even if by a small margin.

"Alright, I am starting."

Neji said, shaking off those thoughts, as he groped her buttcheeks softly.

"Mhmm..."

Rumi released a moan which might as well have been a painful groan.

Neji noted it, and decided to pour a bit more power in his Touch of Nirvana.

[Touch of Nirvana - Level 72:

The evolution of the skill "Acupuncture Massage".

The user can use ancient Chinese Acupuncture like the back of his hand. Using this, he can mould the pain and pleasure hormones of a target directly.

The amount of (pain or pleasure) generated would be based on the user's Stamina.

At the same time, it can heal wounds as long as it's something that can be healed over time.]

A useful and great skill, not just to be used in bed.

Neji used the skill to cancel most of Rumi's buttcheeks' pain, and convert them into pleasure instead.

"Ohhhhh...!"

Rumi's body jerked the second time he groped her ass.

"Y-your quirk is really versatile, Neji..."

Rumi said as she cleared her throat quickly, realising her moan.

"...Didn't know y-you had so many techniques outside fighting too."

'So his girlfriend gets to experience all this to a much greater extent...' Rumi thought as she bit her lips.

Neji chuckled. "And you're just feeling it above your shorts. Its true power is revealed when I massage skin-to-skin."