Lets Go Back To Hogwarts

Ariana's POV

We occupied our compartment on the train, Harry and I seated side by side, while Ron and Hermione took the opposite seats.

A heavy silence hung in the air until Harry decided to break it.

"So, what was Draco up to with that peculiar-looking cabinet? And who were all those people? It wasn't just a chance encounter; it was a ceremony, an initiation,"

"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're heading with this," Hermione interjected.

Whew, things are getting stressful, and the school year hasn't even begun yet. Well, brace yourself for more stress, —because now we're on our way back to Hogwarts on the train.

"It happened. He's one of them," Harry insisted. "One of who?" Ron inquired. "Harry believes that Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater," I explained.

"You're barking. What would You-Know-Who want with someone like Malfoy?" He questioned.

"Oh, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" added Harry. "It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke," remarked Ron.

"His father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes," Harry continued. "I told you, I don't know what I saw," defended Hermione.

"I need some air!"

Harry says he's getting up to get some air, but then we see he's looking sneaky and has some weird coal-like lump in his hand looks a lot like the instant darkness powder from the  twins' shop.

'What's he up to now?'

I reached for my bag and pulled out an envelope. "What's that, Aria?" Ron eyed the papers, curious. "Oh, it's nothing, just some documents," I replied, standing up.

"I'm going to give this to Blaise and be right back, okay?" I explained, and they nodded in acknowledgment.

Normal POV

In the Slytherin compartment, a mysterious smoke screen engulfed everyone. "What's going on?" Draco questioned. "I don't know," replied Blaise.

"Relax, boys. It's probably just a first year messing around. Come, Draco, sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon," reassured Pansy as the smoke cleared, and everyone settled into their seats.

"Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the astronomy tower before enduring another two years," Draco remarked, glancing at the couple.

Once that all clears, we hear Draco chatting with his friends. He seems to see something in the luggage rack above them, but says nothing to the others.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy asked scowling. "Let's just say I don't see myself wasting time in Charms class next year," Draco retorted, and Blaise snickered.

"Amused, Blaise? Let's see who's laughing in the end. And will you two stop flirting? I'm going to vomit," Draco remarked.

"Is our happiness too much for your solo lifestyle to handle?" Blaise scoffed, putting an arm around Pansy.

"You two could have been like us with Aria if you hadn't been such a jerk to her," Pansy remarked. "So, what are you planning to do with her, Draco?" Blaise questioned, and Draco sighed.

"I miss her so much," Draco admitted, looking out of the window. "Speak of the devil," said Blaise, smirking and the three of them glanced at the entrance.

As Draco sighed, Blaise smirked, noticing Aria approaching. "Look who's here," He teased. "Maybe you'll have a chance to redeem yourself." Pansy added.

Draco tensed, uncertainty in his eyes.