My Unofficial Boyfriend

Ariana's POV

The Great Hall bustled with post-recovery cheer as Ron, now out of the hospital, decided to make it snow during breakfast.

"Stop it, Ron. You're making it snow," Hermione scolded. Ron, oblivious, asked, "Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again...?" I simply sipped my hot chocolate, feigning disinterest.

"Well, she came to visit you in the hospital, and you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation," Hermione explained.

Ron grinned, "I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her's. She seems a bit... put out." We all looked at Lavender in agreement.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night. Anything at all?" Hermione asked hopefully. Ron, contemplating, questioned, "There is something, but it can't be. I was completely boggled, didn't I?"

Meanwhile, Harry and I were engrossed in the potions book. "Harry... Aria... That's Katie. Katie Bell," Hermione pointed out, redirecting our attention and we approached her.

"Katie, how are you?" Harry asked concerned. "I know what you're going to ask, Aria, Harry. But I don't know who cursed me. I've been trying to remember, honestly, but I just can't," Katie explained.

We were disappointed and she glanced behind us. We looked at whag she was gazing at and, Draco appeared, looking panicked, and swiftly ran away, prompting Harry to follow suit.

"It's fine if you don't remember. You're back, safe. That's all that matters." I gently pat Katie's head, reassuring her. "Aww, thanks." She smiles and hugs me, and I reciprocate,

'She's a cutie. I want to bite her.'

As I search for Harry and Draco, drawn by disruption from the boys' lavatory, I find Draco bleeding profusely. I rush to him, with Harry at his side.

"Aria, great timing, heal him! He's losing a lot of blood, he might die," Harry urgently implores. "What the hell did you do to him?" I ask, panicking.

"I, Um, uhh.. I used the Sectumsempra spell from the book," Harry replies, even more panicked. "Don't use spells you don't know off!" I smacked his head and kneeled in front of Draco.

"I... I didn't kill him, did I?" Harry anxiously questions as I begin healing Draco. "Well, you might have if I hadn't come," I retorted.

"Hey! He started it first!" He protests defensively as I continue healing Draco. "And you finished it with a spell you had no clue about?!" I retort, my focus on mending Draco's injuries.

"I was just trying to defend myself!" Harry defends. "Defend yourself? You nearly killed him!" I admonish. Draco stirs, eyes fluttering open. "What's going on?" He mumbles.

The tension hangs thick as I finish healing Draco, leaving them to settle their dispute. As Draco regains consciousness, I swiftly snatch his wand.

"Give me back my wand," He demands, but I counter with mine, staring at him coldly. "Shut up, or else I'll poison you the same way you tried to poison Dumbledore," I whisper menacingly.

Draco appears scared, suppressing tears. "Aria, he hexed her. Let's take him to Dumbledore," Harry suggests, but I sigh.

"Harry, you trust me, right?" I glance at him, and he comprehends my unspoken request, nodding in agreement. "Alright, fine. Have it your way."

"Stand up," I command Draco, pointing my wand. We rise, and he avoids eye contact. Lowering my wand, I take his hands.

"Harry, Draco and I will skip class today. Inform Professor Slughorn," I instruct, guiding Draco out. "Actually we're skipping all of our classes!" I emphasize before leaving.