Adventure at Gringotts

Ariana's POV

Arriving at Shell Cottage was like entering a haven. After sending Dobby off to Arendelle.

On the way I catch Harry staring into the Two-way mirror, giving it the side-eye like it's withholding some juicy gossip.

"When are we gonna figure out what that mirror's deal is, anyway? I've got questions!" I exclaim, the mirror remaining stubbornly mute.

"Welcome," Will and his new wife warmly greet us. We dive into breakfast, and then, of course, straight to business. "Whose place is this?" I inquire, scanning the room.

"It was our aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us, at least," Will explains, and I nod.

"I need to talk to the Goblin," Harry announces, leaving us wondering if he means Griphook or just enjoys casual goblin chats.

Will plays tour guide to the goblin's chamber, and I, being the pinnacle of social grace, casually ask, "How are you?" before perching on the windowsill.

Harry and I settle in for a cozy chat with Griphook, while Hermione and Ron play the roles of nosy eavesdroppers.

"You healed the elf?" Griphook probes. I shake my head, "Sent him to my brother."

"And brought me here. You are..." The goblin trails off, his name escaping me until Bellatrix's interrogation jogged my memory.

"Pretty unusual, isn't it?" Harry pitches in, a master of understatement. Griphook cuts to the chase, "How did you come by the sword?"

'Hmm, we've been kind of wondering the same thing, since the sword appeared to Harry's in a lake,'

"It's complicated," I replied, in simple words.

"Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think that it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" Harry inquired.

"It's complicated," the Goblin retorted sharply, his tone as sassy as a Sorting Hat on a bad day.

"The sword presented itself to us, in a moment of need. We didn't steal it," Harry replied.

"But there's a sword in Bellatrix's vault identical to this one...?" I asked, eying the Goblin skeptically.

"A fake, placed there this past summer," Griphook revealed, unveiling the plot twist like a seasoned storyteller.

"And she never suspected it was a fake?" Harry pressed. "The replica is very convincing," Griphook replied, leaving me questioning the authenticity of everything.

"Who is the acquaintance?" Harry probed further. "A Hogwarts Professor," Griphook dropped the bomb, setting the stage for the next magical mystery.

'All this is super confusing. If Snape had the real sword, and the real sword made its way to Harry… hmmm… I can't seem to fit the pieces.'

In a moment of camaraderie, Harry and I exchanged a knowing glance. "It was Snape," I affirmed with a nod, setting the stage for a revelation.

"How do you know?" Harry questioned, and I spilled the beans about my Patronus-related sleuthing. "I knew his Patronus was a stag..."

"He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault," Griphook confirmed, unraveling the wizarding intrigue like a goblin detective.

"Why?" I asked, eager for more clues. Griphook, the keeper of Gringotts' secrets, cryptically replied, "There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts."

"And in Bellatrix's vault as well?" I pressed.B"Perhaps," he replied, leaving us hanging.

"I need to get into Gringotts. Into one of the vaults," Harry declared. "All of us," I added, turning a simple mission into a group expedition.