The Revelation

Ariana's POV

As we stood mourning for Buckbeak, Scabbers suddenly went rogue, biting Ron and making a mad dash.

Like a quartet of fearless detectives, we chased Scabbers straight into the gaping maw of the Whomping Willow.

"Ron, run!" I yelled as he grabbed his rat. "Harry, guys, behind you! Look, it's the Grim!" Ron exclaimed. We turned to find... not some ominous creature, but a wolf or perhaps a dog.

It promptly bit Ron's leg and yanked him into the tree hole.

In our valiant attempt to rescue Ron, we ended up caught between the Whomping Willow's wrath.

Hermione, Harry, and I all tumbled into the hole, forming an awkward human sandwich.

'Their weight on me is squeezing my chest, and it hurts. Wow. I already miss my flat chest.'

"Oh, I'm sorry," Hermione apologized. "Don't worry," Harry reassured. "Enough talking. Will you both get off of me?" I groaned, and we finally managed to untangle ourselves.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" Hermione pondered. "I have a hunch," Harry said. "And I just hope you're wrong," I chimed in.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione guessed, and I nodded as we ascended the stairs. There we found Ron, seemingly unharmed on an old bed.

"Ron, you're okay," Hermione exclaimed approaching him. "The dog. Where is it?" I asked. "It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus," Ron pointed at a shabby man behind the door - Sirius Black.

"If you want to kill Harry and Aira, you have to kill us too!" Hermione declared, standing protectively in front of us. "No. Only one will die tonight," Sirius calmly stated.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry retorted, and we advanced towards him. I added a kick to Sirius's stomach, sending him to the ground.

As Harry sat on him, wand pointed, I stood there, gazing down at Sirius with cold determination. Unfazed, he chuckled. "Are You going to kill me, Harry, Aria?" he asked, amused.

"Expelliarmus!" Lupin intervened, suddenly appearing, causing Harry's wand to flash out of his hand. Lupin gestures to him to back away and he did.

I swiftly pulled out my wand, casting "Impedimenta," knocking Lupin down beside Sirius, who continued to laugh.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within," Lupin remarked, rising to his feet.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you?" Sirius revealed, and they embraced. "I found him." He exclaimed and Lupin nods.

'What in the plot twist is this?!'

"I know it's him," Sirius confirmed. "I understand," Lupin replied. "Let's kill him!" Sirius suggested.

"Shut up!! Both of you!" I yelled at them, feeling betrayed.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend," Hermione accused, her disbelief echoing in the tense atmosphere.

"I-- you bastard! How could you do this to me?" I demanded, hurt evident in my voice. "He's a werewolf!" Hermione and I blurted out simultaneously pointing at Lupin.

"That's why he's been missing classes," Hermione continued. Lupin turned to us, questioning, "How long have you two known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay," We replied in unison. Lupin, seemingly unfazed, praised, "Well, Hermione, Aria, you are the brightest witches I've ever met."