Going To Hogwarts

A/N: Brace yourselves for more time skips, my fellow wizards and witches. Lazy writing ahead, but the magic won't stop flowing.

Time Skip ~~ To Hogwarts Express

Ariana's POV

PLATFORM 9¾

Here we were at King's Cross Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Harry and I, dragging our magical equipment, strolled beside Hagrid. 

A couple shot suspicious glances at Hagrid. "What're you looking at?" He barked, making them hastily turn away. I chuckled. 

"Blimey, look at the time. I'm sorry, Harry, Ariana. I'm gonna have to leave you to yourselves. Your train leaves in 10 minutes, here's your tickets—stick to it." Hagrid checked his watch.

We examined the tickets, and to our disbelief, it read 9¾ platform. "Hey, are you playing around?!" I grumbled, thoroughly annoyed.

"Hagrid, there must be a mistake—" Harry began to protest, but as we looked up, Hagrid had vanished into thin air. It was just us now, staring at each other in disbelief.

"Oh, give me a break, seriously?! I can't believe this is happening." So, with a shared shrug, we decided to venture down to the platform ourselves. 

Approaching a guard, we asked for directions, only to be unceremoniously brushed away with a dismissive,  "There's none as such." 

Hogwarts, get ready to witness us stumbling in, lost and ticketed.

"It's always filled with Muggles every year," A woman in her forties remarked, catching our attention. 

Both of us nodded in agreement and decided to follow her. A tall red-haired boy named Percy caught our eye as he ran towards a brick wall. 

To our amazement, he disappeared right into it, followed by a mischievous pair of twins who teased their mother.

"Woah!" We exclaimed in unison, thoroughly impressed.

'I was sure as hell he'd break his nose!!'

Harry shook his head in disbelief and approached the woman. "Excuse me, b-but could you te-tell us how to... to re-reach.." he stuttered. 

I rolled my eyes and followed him. "... to reach the platform 9¾, please...?" I smoothly completed his sentence grabbing his shoulder.

"Oh! Is it your first time, dears? Don't worry, it's Ron's first time," She explained, pointing to a red-haired boy named Ron who smiled at us. 

I returned the smile.

"Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous," She advised, making the seemingly impossible sound like a piece of cake.

"You first," Harry nudged me to the front, and I gasped in surprise. "You—I'll get you for it one day!" 

I mentally reminded myself that I am older than him, both mentally and physically, and this body is of a 15-year-old, so I shouldn't freak out.

Taking a deep breath, I ran at the wall, shutting my eyes, and emerged on the other side.

Opening my eyes, I beheld the magnificent view of Platform 9¾ with the Hogwarts Express, a red train, and a bustling crowd.

Soon, Harry followed, looking mesmerized, as if he had fallen in love. I nudged him. A whistle blew, and Harry sighed with relief.

'We narrowly escaped being fashionably late.'