The Dementors

Harry's POV

Blowing up my aunt was not exactly the plan for the summer, but here I was, running away from home. 

A knight in shining armor, or rather a bus with a conductor named Stan Shunpike, picked me up and whisked me to The Leaky Cauldron. A guy with a bent back led me to room 11.

Entering the room, relief washed over me at the sight of Hedwig. I scratched his neck, contemplating the inevitable lecture from Cornelius Fudge, the Minister for Magic.

"As Minister for Magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter, earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack," Fudge explained.

'Shit, am I gonna get expelled?' I panicked as we sat down opposite to each other in an armchair. 

"The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately. She has been properly punctured, and her memory modified, so that's that and no harm done." Fudge continued.

"Ministe....," I hesitated, "I don't understand. I broke the law, underage wizards can't use magic at home."

Fudge dismissed it with a wave. "Come now, Harry, the Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts, but you did get your ass saved this time, though by someone." 

I couldn't help but ask, "Who?" 

"Me," came the voice, and I instantly recognized it. "Aria--..." I began before a sudden slap on the back of my head interrupted me. 

"Ouch... what was that for?!" I protested. Next thing I knew, she planted herself on my lap.

"Be grateful I'm rich, or else you would've been in great trouble young man," She declared, leaving me both confused and intrigued. 

Then, out of the blue, she dropped a bombshell. "You look more handsome, just my type too. Shall we start dating!?"

"Aww, thank you for the compliment, and I'm sorry, but I don't like you that way," I responded. Suddenly, as we hugged, something felt squishy. Finally, I took a proper look at her. 

'She look taller, and her hair was longer too. And, uh, her chest grew a bit, a little bit, though it's still small,' I observed and snapped myself out of my thoughts as she called me.

"What are you thinking?" Ariana asked. "Ah, nothing," I said, trying to process the unexpected turn of events.

Ariana's POV

Sitting on Harry's lap, things were getting cozy when Minister Fudge cleared his throat, interrupting our moment. "Ahem! If you lovers are done, I have something to tell,"  

"Ah, sorry, Minister, please continue," I chimed in.

"Everything's fine, Harry, but running away like that was very, very irresponsible. You too, princess, coming here alone without a guardian, or a guard!" Cornelius scolded.

"I'm 17 Cornelius. Not a kid anymore.... I don't need constant supervision." I replied twirling my hair. "The state of things? What do you mean, sir?" Harry asked curiously.

"We have a killer on the loose," The Minister dropped the bomb. "Sirius Black, you mean? But what's he got to do with us?" I inquired confused.

"Nothing. Of course, you're safe, and that's what matters. Tomorrow, you'll be on your way back to Hogwarts."

"These are your new school books. I took the liberty of having them brought here. Now, why don't you both go to sleep? You have a long day ahead," Fudge instructed, sending himself off.