I'm Back

Normal POV

"It's been three weeks since Aria left, and she still hasn't returned," Hermione sighs from the stands.

"Heard they won the war, but she's been out cold since then. Her brother went full berserk, turning Gardania into the newest graveyard for Arendelle." Ron chimes in.

"I miss her. And to top it off, Quidditch today without her? We're losing." Hermione exasperated.

(In this magical rendition of Quidditch, where rules are merely suggestions, let's roll with it.)

Ariana's POV

'I disappear for a couple of nights, and suddenly Gryffindor's Quidditch dreams are swirling down the drain, courtesy of Slytherin. What on earth did I miss?'

"Another goal for Slytherin. They're leading Gryffindor 90-30," says a disembodied voice over the magical mic.

Observing the chaos from below, I spot Harry and Oliver, the keeper, both battered and bruised suddenly Oliver gets knocked out.

"Time for a grand entrance, superhero style." I cracked my neck exchanging a glance with McGonagall, who seemed positively thrilled to have me back.

With a subtle nod from her, she relayed a message to the announcer. Swiftly, I mounted my broomstick, proudly sporting the Gryffindor Quidditch colors.

"Gryffindor introduces a substitute Keeper, and it's none other than ARIANA ROSCENTE!" The announcer roars, stirring the crowd into a frenzy.

I strut onto the field on my broomstick, high-fiving every hand from the Gryffindor stand like a Quidditch rockstar.

Standing before the Slytherin stand where our goal was placed, I spotted Snape, the master of ignoring flying kisses, and decided to add a touch of charm to the Quidditch chaos.

"Professor Snape~~~~" I flashed a smile and sent him a flying kiss, but he, being Snape, brushed it off like it was an everyday occurrence.

"Rest, princess. You've just returned from war." Lucius, Slytherin VIP, suggested. "Oh, darling, missing the chance to crush Slytherin? Not my style." I replied with a sweet smile.

As a rogue Quaffle made its way to me, I caught it effortlessly and sent it back with a casual flick.

Lucius, attempting to grasp the mystery of my sudden Quidditch enthusiasm, said, "Draco mentioned you despise Quidditch."

"True, but when I'm in the zone, consider me the Quidditch queen."

Fifteen minutes in, and Harry was having a personal bludger escort. Our team, against all odds, scored 50 points, bringing us one point away from a tie.

I transformed into the Quidditch goalkeeper extraordinaire, not letting any ball near our precious rings. "I think I'm a better keeper than a beater," I mused.

The announcer's voice echoed, "Gryffindor is now tied with Slytherin 90-90." I cheered, but before I could revel in the glory,

Slytherin captain Flint decided to play rough and knocked me off my broom. I gracefully plummeted to the ground, cracking my arm in the process.

As I lay there contemplating my life choices, Draco joined the gravity party. I rolled over to him, kicked him lightly, and inquired, "You alright there?"

"Ugh! It hurts..." He responded with a pained moan. Hogwarts Quidditch, where brooms break, arms fracture, and everyone plays musical bruises mid-air.

In a dazzling display of Quidditch chaos, Harry swooped in like a wizarding tornado, breaking his hands yet still managing to snatch the elusive snitch with his remaining hand.