The Awakening

Ariana's POV

In the swirling cauldron of teenage emotions, my days became a perplexing potion after Snape planted that unexpected kiss.

"I mean, what do you expect? I don't know what to feel," I pondered, stuck in my own thoughts.

Days passed, and Snape, in all his mature glory, decided to handle the situation with the grace of a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"He's been on a bullying spree ever since I decided to play the silent treatment card. Is he, like, a graduate from Hogwarts' School of Petty Sorcery or something?"

To avoid the Snape-induced drama, I found solace in the library, becoming a junior Hermione.

"He's been throwing increasingly complex questions my way. Guess I should start studying more..." I sighed, piling up books taller than the Tower of Gryffindor.

As I navigated the magical maze of teenage angst, one thing became clear  Snape's romantic escapades had turned Hogwarts into a soap opera, and I was an unwitting lead.

In the thrilling saga of my life in Hogwarts, my fate had a twisted sense of humor as it led me straight into Snape's Potions class, the final challenge of the day.

"Open page 169." Snape orders entering the room. Avoiding him outside class hours was like dodging bludgers, but during Potions, I was a captive audience.

I cautiously peeked at Snape, hoping to gauge his mood, only to find his eyes locking onto mine. Panicking, I averted my gaze immediately.

"Ahem! Okay, why don't we have a surprise test today? The ones who can't answer lose points from their house," Snape declared, prompting a collective groan from all of us.

'Whyyy, just whyyy,' Echoed in the minds of beleaguered students.

"SILENCE. Okay, first Malfoy, give the correct name for the Shield Charm," Snape demanded, challenging the sly Slytherin.

"Protego," Malfoy answered with the smug confidence of someone who had aced every magical quiz since birth. "Right answer, sit down," Snape acknowledged, giving credit where it was due.

Then, like a twist in the plot, Snape turned his attention the Hufflepuffs. "Ms. Abbott, what's the charm that turns an object into a Portkey?" Panic washed over me.

'The fuck, he's joking, right? He's fucking joking,' I thought, exchanging a glance with Hermione, who seemed equally flabbergasted. "We don't have lessons about Portkeys until our 5th year, right?" She whispered.

"Yeah. Do you know the answer?" I asked, hoping she had a revelation hidden up her sleeve.

"Yes," she replied confidently, leaving me to wonder if Hermione had secretly mastered a Time-Turner during our escapades in the library.

In the enchanting realm of Snape's unpredictable classroom, the drama unfolded with the intensity of a magical duel.

"I don't know, sir," Ms. Abbot confessed, earning a stern response from Snape. "Pity, 10 points off Hufflepuff. Sit down," he declared with a severity

I couldn't help but shoot him a bewildered look – 10 points seemed like a steep toll for a pop quiz answer.

"Same question, Miss Patil," Snape continued, directing his inquisitorial attention elsewhere. "Portus," She answered confidently, securing her house's honor.

"Right answer, you may sit," Snape acknowledged.

Then, like a mischievous poltergeist, he called my name. "Ms. Roscente," Snape intoned, and I reluctantly stood up, avoiding his eyes like.