Inflitrating the Ministry

Ariana's POV

Phew, brace yourselves for the wizarding whirlwind! The four of us have hatched a plan that's nothing less than trying to catch a Snitch blindfolded.

We're on a mission to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic, and it's a wild ride from here.

The plotted idea was to knock out a few Ministry suits, snag some of their precious locks (hair, not secrets), and then whip up a batch of Polyjuice Potion.

Why?

To morph into Ministry peeps and waltz right into the lion's den undetected.

But wait, it's not as easy as summoning a broomstick. It's risky business and sounds about as doable as teaching a Blast-Ended Skrewt to tap dance.

Hermione, the brains of the operation, hands over the Polyjuice Potion in a sketchy public bathroom. I grab the hair like it's the golden ticket and nonchalantly declare, "Give me Doloros's niece's one."

Smooth, right? Then, with a casual shrug, I dish out the genius plan: "Just act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. It's simple."

(Author Notes: Famous last words, perhaps?)

"Yeah, with a sprinkle of luck, we'll stroll right in," Hermione says optimistically, and there we are, facing the faux faces we're about to hijack.

"And then," she begins, leaving room for a dramatic pause that Harry couldn't resist completing, "It gets really tricky."

"Exactly!" Hermione adds a touch of gravitas to the situation.

Trying to lighten the mood, I throw in, "Come on, chill. I'm the one risking my neck with the riskiest person's face." My response is met with Hermione's skeptical expression.

"Yeah, this is completely mental. Completely," She retorts, but Ron, ever the pragmatist, chimes in with, "The world's mental. Come on, we've got a Horcrux to find."

We down the Polyjuice Potion like it's pumpkin juice, transforming into our disguise. Hermione and I head to the ladies' section, while Ron and Harry strut off to the men's.

Hermione explains our strategy, "We flush ourselves in." My response? A disgusted groan. "This Horcrux hunting business is no spa day, that's for sure."

I bravely stepped into the toilet and gave it the grand flush. Emerging, Hermione and I joined Harry and Ron, who were captivated by a sculpture in the heart of the Ministry.

"Are those--?" Ron, always the curious one, began, Hermione swiftly cut in with, "Muggles. In their rightful place."

We took a cautious step back, realizing the gravity of our magical masquerade. "I'm starting to freak out a bit here," Ron admitted.

"Hermione how long did you tell me the portion would last?" Harry, inquired about the Polyjuice duration. "I didn't," Hermione nervously confessed.

"Wow! This plan couldn't get any worse!" I exclaimed as we strolled towards the elevator, feeling the tension ease—we're in.

But oh, no rest for the disguised. "Cattermole, my room is still raining." A random man, mistaking Ron for Cattermole, complained about his soggy office.

"Have you tried an umbrella?" Ron suggested, with a touch of sass.

I barely held back my laughter, undercover adventures at the Ministry, who knew they'd involve office weather forecasts?

Navigating the Ministry maze, we faced the grand challenge, pretending to be people we knew nothing about, except that they punched the Ministry time clock.