Professor Snivellus

Normal POV

In the dimly lit room, Snape beheld Aria, peacefully slumbering on his bed, utterly defenseless.

As he stealthily entered, the creaking door betrayed his presence, prompting Aria to sit up abruptly. "Why are you closing the door?" She asked, but Snape remained silent.

Nonchalantly shedding his cloak, Snape advanced toward her. "Sir...please," Aria pleaded, retreating as he descended upon her.

Ignoring her plea, he reclined on top of her, delicately caressing her cheeks before capturing her lips in a fervent kiss.

The room echoed with a symphony of moans, "Mmmhhmpp... Ahhh," as the forbidden encounter unfolded.

He daringly slid his tongue into the dance of desire, and Aria, unable to resist, reciprocated with equal fervor. "Mmhpm!! Hngh.... Hngh.... Ha...."

Her hands entangled in his hair and traced the contours of his back, lost in the passionate moment. "Hmmm... Aria," Snape called, his hand venturing beneath her gown, caressing the forbidden territory with a teasing touch.

Aria, caught in the whirlwind of sensations, gasped, "Ahh... Professor... mmm... No!" She seized his hand, attempting to halt the escalating intimacy.

"Call me Severus," Snape commanded, his lips silencing her protests as the forbidden rendezvous unfolded.

He rubs her clit speeding up his moments as She nears her end "Ah...mmmm... stop it, it feels weird" Aria whimpers and he inserts his fingers and prepares her.

"It doesn't feel weird it feels good" Snape corrected her, kissing her cheeks. He removes his hands for her clit and removes his shirt and pants

"Sir are we doing it?" Ariana asks. The look of her flushed cheeks and trembling below him turned him on.

"Severus!" Snape reminds her how to call him as he removes her dress then her bra and her now wet underwear.

Snape grasps her one of her breasts.  He licks one her nipple and plays with the other, between his fingers. "Hngh... Severus... "Nnmmgg.... Ahhh....Noo....ahhh" Ariana moans

"Ahhh.....it hurts..." She yelps and he then stops.

Snape positions himself on top her with her face faced towards him and her legs wide open. He looks at her and smirks and inserts his thing into her

"Ahh....? Aah!!!" Ariana yelps in surprise as he trusts in her.

"Haa.....ugh.....AAAH!!......ha..Stop it" she asked but he trusted into her deeper grabbing her waist "Aaaaa.....mmmmmm...Nooo...Sto...Sto it hurts, ahh too hard." She whined.

"Your mouth says no but look how tightly you are squeezeing me. Look how deep I am in you" Snape says rubbing the bludge in her stomach.

"Ahh.... Mhmp!....Severus... Aah... I love you... Ahh I love it..." she moans in pleasure while he grunts thrusting agressively, inside of her.

Snape kisses her as if a wild beast is devouring its prey.

"Ahh!!....haaa...Mmmm" Ariana starts moaning harder. "Ahhh.... I'm  coming.... Aahh" she moaned and climaxed.

"Mmm...ngh.... Don't stop" she says as Snape edges her and removes his thing. He comes on her stomach and falls on her.

"I love you." Snape kissed her and she smiled, as they both fall asleep.

Snape's POV

As the sun rudely wakes me, I sit up straight, it hits me—I just spent the night with Ariana. "Can't believe she didn't turn me down," I marvel, spotting Aria snoozing serenely in her dress beside me.