The Death Eaters

Ariana's POV

In the wee hours of the morning, I attempted my great escape, but Snape, the wizard of romantic interruptions, had other plans.

With a stealthy move, he grabbed me and pulled me back shifty.

"There's still time for school to start. Stay," He whispered, his voice carrying a hint of... dare I say, tenderness?

"But, Professor, exams are today, and I need to revise," I protested. And then, out of nowhere, the man decided it was the perfect time for a neck-snogging session.

I tried to reason, "Let me go, please," amidst the awkward moans and sighs.

After the whirlwind of Snape's unconventional wake-up call, he finally released me and I regained my composure.

'Are we auditioning for a newlywed reality show or something?'

"Drink some tea and go," Snape suggested, apparently oblivious to my aversion to caffeine. "I don't drink tea," I informed him.

"I have coffee too." He persisted, Rejecting that option, I blurted out, "I don't want caffeine today." His keen eyes scanned my dilemma, and he offered the ultimate compromise: "What about hot chocolate?"

Well, he got me there.

"Okay, I'll take the hot chocolate," I conceded, and off he went to prepare the magic elixir.

But just when I thought the morning antics had reached their peak, Snape decided to drop a bombshell.

"Ariana, I love you," He states abruptly. My jaw practically hit the floor. "I--uh, sir--" Before I could stammer out a response, he played the ultimate Snape card,

"I told you because I wanted you. I don't need a reply." With that, he vanished into the early morning mist, leaving me to contemplate my life choices in his abode.

"Well, I can't stay here any longer, time to flee." I sprang up, sneakily peeking into his office, desperately scanning for any sign of him.

My wand, abandoned on the floor, became my escape ticket. Gripping it, I dashed off to my room, a swirl of fear and embarrassment dancing in my mind.

"He'll probably kill me when he finds out, but I couldn't stick around. Too darn embarrassed to face him!"

Later, everyone was taking their O.W.L. exams in the Great Hall when we heard a noise outside Umbridge going to investigate and a few small fireworks made their way into the exam room.

No biggie.

Then, Fred and George fly in on the broomsticks and start throwing up tons more fireworks.

They orchestrated a pyrotechnic spectacle that rained chaos upon our test papers.

Not stopping there, they soared on broomsticks, unleashing fiery mayhem, even bestowing Umbridge with an unexpected display.

Finally, a huge dragon fireworks attacks Umbridge and runs her out of the Great Hall where all the Educational Decrees topple off the wall. Justice at last.

In a jubilant uproar, we chased the twins outside, where their fireworks extravaganza continued.

Amid the cheers, Harry, my companion in chaos, took an unexpected tumble. I caught him, delving into his thoughts and chimed in, "Sirius."

Our synchrony prompted a stair-climbing conversation. "Harry, are you certain?" Hermione questioned, and I added,

"I saw it too, just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the door from Harry's dreams. Sirius mentioned Voldemort chasing something. It's all connected."