Love Portion Gone Wrong

Ariana's POV

On the train headed to the Weasley's for the holidays, I found myself next to Harry and opposite to Ron.

Harry, with a mischievous smile, nonchalantly rested his legs on my lap and I shot him a look. "You do realize I'm a princess, right?"  I deadpanned.

"Ha ha..., massage, please?" He chuckled. I sighed, shaking my head, and succumbed to massaging his legs. Ron, ever the charming third wheel, chimed in, "Shut up, you stupid lovebirds."

"We're not dating, Ronald."  I chuckled.

As we shared the tale of the previous night's party and Snape's Unbreakable Vow revelation, Ron pondered, "Unbreakable Vow. You sure that's what Snape said?"

I affirmed nodding, and Harry, deep in thought, asked, "Positive. Why?"

"It's just, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow." Ron replied. "We worked that much out for ourselves." I grinned,

"I don't understand, So what happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?" Harry asked. "You die!" I replied.

Harry sighed, just as Lavender arrived. "Oh, bloody hell," Ron mumbled, awkwardly smiling at her as she scribbled on the door.

Meanwhile, Harry, bare-legged during the massage, absentmindedly played with my hair as we tried our best to ignore Lavender's presence.

Lavender left her mark on our compartment door—a heart with intertwined 'R' and 'L,' adorned with a mischievous cupid. I couldn't help but cringe, feeling goosebumps.

"Lavender's like the embodiment of Cordelia and my Mother," I muttered. "I miss you," Lavender declared before making a swift exit.

"Lovely," Harry commented.

"All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped, look," Ron added, approaching us. We recoiled in disgust. "I'll take your word for it," Harry retorted.

Our luck took a turn when Hermione discovered the graffiti, storming off angrily. Soon after, Blaise and Draco, passing by our compartment entered.

Draco's glare made me silently plead, 'Its just a misunderstanding, just go without saying anything, please.'

But, alas, it was Blaise. Leaning on the door, he teased, "Hey, Harry, enjoying a massage from your girlfriend?" Harry smirked, "Yeah, I feel like a king."

"Shut up! It's not like that!" I intervened, frustration evident, "Let's get out! Let them fuck all they want, ask me if I give a damn about it!"

Draco tossed a fallen book on my way, prompting them to exit with smirks and scowls. "I'll be back." I excused myself, not-so discreetly following Draco.

He snapped, "Why are you following me?! Go and flirt with that Potter-- Hmpm?!" I grabbed his collar, silencing him with a surprise kiss.

Breaking away, I licked my lips, "You look so fucking hot." I kissed him once more before letting him go. Returning to the compartment, I left Draco bewildered and speechless, a hint of confusion in his eyes.

The door slid shut, leaving him alone in the corridor.

Time Skip~~~

In the Burrow's living room, Lupin questioned, "Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" I leaned against the wall as Harry explained, "I know it sounds mad."

"Has it occurred to you, Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help to find out what he was up to?" Lupin pondered.

"That's not what it sounded like," Harry argued. "Perhaps Harry is right--" Tonks began but Lupin interrupted, "It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore, I do."