Diagon Alley And The Malfoys

Ariana's POV

Ah, the blissful last days of summer at the Weasleys', where warm beds promise sweet dreams until Mrs. Molly decides to transform the morning into a symphony of chaos.

Wrapped in the comforting cocoon of slumber, I'm jolted awake by Mrs. Molly's primal scream echoing through the Burrow. 

Grumpy and disheveled, I stumble downstairs in my nightgown, rubbing my eyes like a sleepy owl.

"Mrs. Molly, why are you screaming so early in the morning?" I asked, my voice a blend of confusion and annoyance. 

She dismisses it as the mischievous antics of the twins and Ron, a daily occurrence in the Weasley household how they stole their father car to bring back Harry.

As I yawn my way through this early morning drama, I spot Harry, who greets me with a smile. "Aria," He says, reaching out for a hug with open arms. 

But oh no, not today. I swiftly halt him with a hand firmly planted on his chest.

"Silence has its own language, you know. But seriously, not a peep from you since the holidays began. I was half-convinced to see your name on the list of magical casualties!!" I huffed annoyed, 

I storm back to my room and entered the bathroom, but Harry, ever persistent, follows. As I brush my teeth and wash my face, he attempts to explain himself. 

"But Aria, listen to me. I was with the Dursleys, and they didn't let Hedwig out. How am I supposed to write to you?" He pleads, invading my morning ritual.

"If you had read my letters properly, you would have found an object teleportation spell I meticulously wrote. But since you didn't think it was necessary to read my letter, you wouldn't know," I retort, gritting my teeth in annoyance. 

With a dramatic flourish, I shed my nightgown, leaving Harry flustered and red-faced. 

"Do whatever you want! What do I care!" I scoff, donning a fabulous purple dress in a triumphant act of morning rebellion.

"I couldn't have known about the spell!" Harry protests. "That's the point, Harry! You never read my letters!" I snapped. "I tried to write back, but—" He argues.

"Excuses! I'm done with your negligence." I interrupt. "Aria, please, let me—" Harry pleads. I cut him off, "No, Harry. Actions speak louder than apologies."

"But I didn't receive any letters, that house elf Dobby or someone took them," Harry insists

"But I didn't receive any letters, that house elf Dobby or someone took them," Harry insists. "Ha! Bullshit!!" I scoff, dismissing it as nonsense. 

"I'm not lying, Aria. Trust me. He even told me not to go to Hogwarts, said it was too dangerous for me." Harry pleads.

In a moment of clarity, I realize my mental adulthood requires a mature response. "Come here," I say, pulling him into a hug and he hugged me back. 

"You grew taller," I observed. "Mmmm," He replies. "You look cuter," I chuckle, earning a frown.