The Elf, Krecher

Ariana's POV

"What about all the people at the wedding?" I asked, a bit concerned. "Do you think we should go back?" Harry supported my concern.

On the way, we stepped into a cafe to discuss our next steps. "Are you an idiot? They were after you. We'd put everyone in danger by going back," Ron exclaimed as we took our seats.

"Ron's right," Hermione agreed, and the waitress approached us. "Ahem," she cleared her throat to take our orders. "Coffee?"

"A cappuccino, please," Hermione requested. "A macchiato for me," I added. The waitress turned to Ron.

"What she said," he replied.

"Same," Harry confirmed, and the waitress nodded, leaving. "So where do we go from here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Leaky Cauldron?" Harry suggested.

"It's too dangerous," Hermione quickly replied. "If Voldy has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe," I added.

"Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding. My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow," Harry groaned.

Hermione glanced around warily and placed her bag on the table. "You're joking," Harry said, surprised.

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case," Hermione replied. I extended my hands towards her with a smile, and she handed me my wand.

"By the way, these jeans, not my favorite," Ron added as some shady-looking customers entered.

"Down!" Harry warned, and we quickly crouched down.

Well, well, well, look who decided to crash our party - a couple of Death Eaters strutting in like they own the place.

"Stupefy!"

"Petrificus Totalus."

Cue the magical showdown! Spells flying left and right, but it's not all fireworks and unicorn glitter. We manage to stun those dark-cloaked troublemakers, but panic sets in.

"How on earth did these dudes track us down?!" I exclaimed, clutching my head like I'm trying to keep my sanity intact.

Just as we're pondering the mystery, the waitress emerges from the kitchen, blissfully unaware of the magical brawl.

"Go! Leave," Harmonie warns her, and she bolts out the back door faster than you can say "Hogwarts."

Plot twist: they're snatchers! "Lock the door, get the lights," I command, and Hermione springs into action, sealing us off from the wizardly menace.

While Ron turns off the light. Surveying our unexpected guests, I play the name game. "This one's Rowle," I point accusingly.

"He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore," Harry added.

"This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters." Ron, identifies another intruder.

"Now, what are we gonna do with you?" I smirked, staring down at the defeated Death Eaters.

"Kill us if it were turned round, wouldn't you?" Ron retorted, brandishing his wand. "If we off them, they'll know we were here," Harry wisely warned.

"Ron! Don't!" Hold the hero, Hermione! Ron's ready to unleash some serious wand-waving justice.

"Suppose he did, Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?" Ron asked, throwing morality into the mix. "But it was Snape...?" I deadpanned.

"It's better we wipe their memories," Harry suggested, and I couldn't resist adding my two wizarding cents, "I agree and break your balls."