It's Been Opened Again

Ariana's POV

"Hey, you won't believe this! I've dedicated the entire summer to creating a Quidditch program 

that's basically a magical boot camp."

"Early mornings, longer sessions, and the intensity cranked up to eleven. Our lovely Ariana won't be able to escape practice," announces Oliver, sporting a warning grin.

Turning my face dramatically, I channel my inner philosopher. "Who am I? Who are you? Who are we?" I ponder, earning an eye roll from Oliver. 

"Ha ha, very amusing, Aria," he scoffs.

We strut over to the grounds where we were going Slytherin captain, Flint, interrupting our plans. "Where do you think you're going, Flint?" Oliver questions. 

"Quidditch," Flint replies casually. 

"But I've booked the pitch for Gryffindor today," I interject peeping behind my taller captain. "Calm down, princess, I've got a note," Flint retorts, handing over a parchment. 

Oliver reads it aloud while Ron and Hermione join our little spectacle.

"I, Professor Severus Snape, hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice, owing to teaching the new seeker," Oliver reads with a theatrical Snape impression.

"You've gotten a new seeker, who?" The anticipation builds as they reveal the new seeker, and, surprise! It's none other than Malfoy. 

"Malfoy?" Harry exclaims. "That's right, and that's not all that's new this year," Flint says, unveiling the shiny Nimbus 2001 broomsticks. "How did you get those?" Ron asked. 

"A gift from Draco's father," replies the Slytherin captain, sealing the deal with a smirk. "Unlike some, Weasley, my father can afford the best," Draco sneers. 

"At least no one in the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in; they got in on pure talent." Hermione fires back with a smirk.

I mentally applaud her, thinking, 'That's my girl... you rock.'

Draco, unable to control his disdain, spits out, "Nobody asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." 

Ron retaliates, not one to let such insults slide. "You'll pay for that one, Malfoy—eat slugs!" However, Ron's attempt at a hex backfires.

We rush to Ron's aid. "Let's take him to Hagrid's, he'll know what to do." Hermione and Harry support Ron on either side, while I follow as we approach the Slytherin team.

Turning to Draco, I drop my broomstick with a determined gaze. "Clench your teeth!" I warn him before delivering a powerful punch that sends him sprawling. 

"Hey, babe, chill," Blaise attempts to intervene, but my fist seems to have a mind of its own, connecting squarely with his face.

"Aria! Calm down or you'll get yourself suspended!!" The twins attempt to restrain me, but I break free, mounting Malfoy and landing another punch. 

Just as I prepare for another round, someone seizes my hand – it's Snape.

"What the hell are you doing, Roscente?" Snape demands, pulling me by the wrist and guiding me away. I glance back at Harry and Hermione's worried face.