The Sorcerer's Stone

Ariana's POV

Fast forward, Exams in session...

"I've heard Hogwarts exams were supposed to be hair-raising, but I surprisingly found them rather thrilling," Hermione remarks.

"Yeah, count me in on that," I chime in.

Ron shoots us a skeptical look. "Speak for yourselves. Aria, you barely cracked a book open. How on earth did you manage to write those answers?"

"Talent," I roll my eyes. "And Ron, the real question is, how does one survive exams without a snack stash?"

As we ponder our academic escapades, Ron notices Harry's struggle. "Mate, you've been clutching your scar since the exams began. What's up with that?"

"It's a warning! Danger's looming," Harry says dramatically. "Sure, because forehead alarms are totally normal," I deadpanned.

"By the way, have you noticed that Hagrid got his dream dragon, and now he's oddly silent about it?" Hermione starts.

"Wait, what?" Harry and Ron exchange puzzled glances.

"Yeah, now that you've said. Hagrid always dreamed of a dragon, and suddenly, a hooded stranger shows up with a dragon egg. Suspicious much?" I suggest.

The all of us rush to Hagrid's hut.

"Hagrid, spill the beans! Who gave you that dragon egg, and what did they look like?" I interrogated Hagrid in front of his hut, holding my wand at him playfully.

"I don't know, kept his hood up the whole time," Hagrid admits. "You and this mysterious figure must've had a chat," Harry prod further.

"He was curious about the creatures I take care of. I bragged about handling Fluffy like a pro, mentioned playing music to calm him down,"

Hagrid reminisces, realizing he might've shared too much. "Interested in Fluffy, you say?" Harry connects the dots.

"Absolutely. I told him the secret to any creature is knowing how to chill it out. Like, play some tunes for Fluffy, and he's out like a light. Regretting that info now," Hagrid mumbles as we dash off.

Next stop: Professor McGonagall.

"We need to see Dumbledore immediately!" Harry demands as we entered the empty class she was in.

"Sorry, but Dumbledore's on a London-bound broomstick. Urgent Ministry business. You'll have to wait," McGonagall informs us.

"He's gone? Now? But it's crucial! It's about the Sorcerer's Stone," Harry exclaims, surprising McGonagall.

"How do you know..." McGonagall starts to inquire, but I cut her off, "Somebody's planning on stealing it," I assert.

"I don't know how you four found out, but rest assured, the Stone is well protected. Now, back to your dormitories quietly," McGonagall instructs.

We sigh and exit the scene, walking through the corridors until Harry halts.

"That stranger Hagrid met in the pub wasn't random. It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy," Harry deduces.

"But Harry---" Hermione starts to voice her concerns, but Snape himself interrupts.

"Good afternoon. What would four young Gryffindors like you, be doing outside on a day like this?" Snape questions, eyeing Ron and Hermione suspiciously.

"Uh... um... we... we were just..." Hermione stammers.

"Be cautious. People might think you're up to something," Snape warns, focusing his gaze on me and Harry. Harry glares at Snape, and I give him a nudge.