The Half-Blood Prince

Normal POV

The unofficial couple descended and spotted the golden trio with Ginny by the window.

Harry shot a scowl at Ariana, prompting Ron to inquire, "Did you guys have a fight?"

"No," Ariana responded, puzzled.

"If not, you might want to change. Your body looks like a battlefield." Hermione chimed in.

Upon inspection, my body was adorned with bites and bruises. "Ugh! Draco you--!" She blushed and hurried off to change.

Harry, his tone icy, asked Draco, "Did you do that to her?" Draco nodded, his face filled with prise, "Guilty as charged." In a fit of anger, Harry grabbed Draco's collar.

"I still don't get why she picked an asshole like you from the sea of guys, but if you ever break her heart, I'll make sure you regret it,"

Harry threatened, his eyes burning with intensity.

Ariana's POV

"Ugh, that idiot Draco! Biting in all the visible places, that possessive brat!" I cursed under my breath.

Changing hastily, I rushed downstairs to find Harry and Draco engaged in what seemed like a serious discussion - more of a Harry warning session.

Turning to Hermione, I anxiously asked, "Is this okay?" I twirled, showing my dress, seeking assurance that there were no visible marks.

"Looks good," she confirmed, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Harry, shooting a glare at Draco, remarked, "Keep your fangs to yourself, Malfoy."

"She didn't seem to mind." Draco, smirking, replied, I interjected, "Gentlemen, let's not turn this into a duel."

Standing by Draco, I hugged him from the side, declaring, "Sharing a secret with you because you're special--" "We already know." Ginny interrupted

"Meet Draco Malfoy, my unofficial boyfriend. Be nice." I continued.

"Why unofficial?" Ron asked, puzzled. "Is it because of Voldemort?" Harry questioned and I nodded. "Take care, Darling." Draco bid goodbye with a kiss, leaving.

Harry wiped my lips, grumbling about Draco. Later, he, Ginny, and I disposed of Snape's book. In the common room, Harry downed Felix Felicis.

"How do you feel?" Hermione asked. Harry grinned, "Excellent." I sarcastically added, "Really excellent." Hermione shared Slughorn's routine, and I asked, "How do you even know that?" And she shrugged.

"Off to Hagrid's," declared Harry.

"No, Harry, you must talk to Slughorn. We have a plan." Hermione objected

"I've got a feeling about Hagrid's tonight. It's the place to be. You know?" Harry, oddly cheery, insisted.
Simultaneously, we responded, "No." But he walked away anyway and I shrugged, trailing behind him.

En route, we spotted a suspicious Slughorn by the garden. "Hi!" Harry greeted, to which Slughorn exclaimed, "Merlin's beard, Harry! Ariana!"

"Sorry, sir. Should've coughed or something." Apologizing, I said, "Thought I was Professor Sprout?" Harry, teasing, asked, Slughorn chuckled nervously.

Curious, I peeked into a bag, asking, "Tentacular leaves, sir?" Slughorn confirmed, "Yes, very valuable. Ten galleons a leaf to the right buyer. My only interests are purely academical."

'Academical, my foot.'

"Personally, these plants always kinda freak me out," Harry confessed as we approached Hagrid's. "Exactly how did you two get out of the castle?" Slughorn, asked curiously.