Chapter 122: Hospital (3)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Xie Chi looked at him with a smile. “I’m in obstetrics and gynecology. Since your stomach hurts, I will make an irresponsible guess that it might be an ectopic pregnancy.”

“…Die.”

[Hahahahaha.]

[Ren Ze is really blushing.]

Ren Ze left in a huff. Then he noticed that Xie Chi didn’t follow and hesitated before turning to wait. “Hurry up.”

Xie Chi followed with a smile.

“Xie Chi!” Someone at the entrance called out to him, voice very anxious.

The two people glanced at each other. “Go.”

The main plotline should’ve opened.

The two of them walked halfway over when they found that someone had come from one of the other two corridors. Xie Chi saw Yi Hesong. He could recognize Yi Hesong because of Yan Jing. Yan Jing was very popular in zombie movies. He had an upgradeable zombie lineage and was almost invincible in less advanced zombie movies. As a result, Yan Jing accumulated a lot of points and could fully afford to watch the horror movies made by Yi Hesong.

‘Know yourself and know your enemy, then you will never be defeated.’ This was a luxury he didn’t have before.

Judging from Yi Hesong’s performance in the movie, he was more tactful. If his interests weren’t hurt then he would greet others with a smile. Once there was a fundamental conflict, he would do a lot of stabbing in the back. He had the style of treating others as a domestic slave. He could be regarded as someone not bothered about trifles and a sophisticated egoist. There was no other way. A horror movie was a mirror. No one could hide their true character when it came to survival and constant choice.

Yi Hesong was also stunned when he saw Xie Chi. Then he walked over with a deep smile.

“Xie Chi…” Ren Ze looked at Yi Hesong with a hint of caution.

Xie Chi sent him a calm glance.

Yi Hesong was tall with the superior appearance of a pet. He had good facial features, was in his early 30s and wore a white coat. He looked like a doctor but it was unlike Xie Chi’s temperament. He was clearly dressed as a doctor but he had the business temperament of a white-collar elite.

Xie Chi looked at him and Yi Hesong also looked at Xie Chi. Yi Hesong didn’t understand why an actor who hadn’t arrived in the third-tier could make the organization so wary. He briefly watched Xie Chi’s two movies. This person was skilled but wasn’t it too much of a fuss to have him deal with Xie Chi?

Yi Hesong cared about his reputation. He was inevitably unhappy that the organization sent him to do this type of thing. It was as if he and Xie Chi were on the same level.

Xie Chi dared to take the initiative to meet him, although it was probably at Shen Yi’s instruction. Nevertheless, Yi Hesong didn’t like the fact that Xie Chi felt he could fight him. He knew it all and became increasingly unhappy. Still, he was blessed in a disaster. He was sent to deal with Xie Chi so he didn’t have to conspire with the others to deal with Shen Yi.

That could’ve led to a loss of life. Shen Yi had been rooted in the app for a year and had grown his power. Once everyone met and fought to death, it was impossible to guarantee that he wouldn’t be harmed.

He deliberately held back, slowly filming and rising to the top instead of competing for rankings with other pets. He just wanted to seek stability while waiting for the organization to deal with everything. Then he would ask the organization for grace to leave the app and live a good life.