Rose Peddles And Love Notes

A Valentines Day themed fic for y'all. Please enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of fresh waffles and bacon floated through the air as you slowly woke up. You rolled over in bed in search of your warm husband but the bed was empty, and cold. You sat up and rubbed your eyes, trying to adjust to the light filtering in through the curtain shut windows. You reached over to your bedside table in search of your phone but instead felt a soft velvety petal of something. You looked over and a bright smile went across your face at the sight of a single rose laying on your dresser, a bright pink ribbon around it with a note tied on it. You picked it up and untied the ribbon, setting down the rose before reading the note.

"Good morning beautiful. Since today is the day of love and in honor of the amazing love we have together I have made it my mission to show you just how much I love you."

Ps. Follow the rose peddles.
Love Seb-

You giggled at the thoughtful note he had left you. You had forgotten that today was Valentine's Day, but obviously Seb had not. You pulled the covers back and placed your feet on the floor, hundreds of rose petals were tossed across your floor, making a trail down the hall to the kitchen. When you made it to the end of the hall way you were expecting to see Sebastian but all you were met by was another rose. You smiled down at it, seeing that it was placed by a plate of food. You took the rose and the plate of food before taking the note that was tied to the second rose, this time the ribbon was yellow. You sat down and untied the ribbon, taking the note off of it while you took a bite of your food.

"I see you got my last note, and I'm sure you were surprised that I wasn't here when you woke up. Fear not for I am well and at the moment would be on my way to our favorite coffee shop. You might stop by after you eat."

Ps. Dress up a bit, you won't regret it.
Love Seb-

"So it's a scavenger hunt." You smiled to yourself as you eat the rest of your breakfast. After finishing your food you went back down the hall to your room to get yourself ready for the rest of this wild day you were going to have. You did your makeup, putting a little more effort into your look then you would have normally. You curled your hair and found a nice dress to put on, one that wasn't super fancy but didn't look like you just pulled it out of the back of your closet either. You put on some shoes, grabbed your purse and keys, and you were off. You decided to walk this time, wanting to enjoy the warmer weather while you were running around New York.

You walked down the street to the coffee shop, the exact same one you and Sebastian had met at almost four years ago. You pushed the door open and not so much to your surprise you didn't see Sebastian anywhere. You walked up to the front counter and went to order a drink when the cashier surprised you." Are you Y/N?" The worker asked you." Yes, why do you ask?" He then proceeded to grab a rose from behind the counter and hand it to you, along with a pre made drink for you." These were left here for you by a man named Sebastian. He told me to give them to you." You laughed lightly and nodded before thanking the man. You took the coffee and rose before walking out of the shop. The rose this time had a bright orange ribbon on it, around it was a note and inside the note was a ticket to a small down town theater.

"Roses are Red, don't wait up, there's a cab around the corner to pick you up."
Love Seb-

You were quick to follow his instructions and found that a cab was waiting around the corner for you. You knocked on the glass on the drivers side and the driver rolled his window down." You Y/N?" You nodded and smiled." Well then, hop in." You opened the back door and got into the car before he sped off towards down town." You're a lucky girl. I don't know many people that would pay off a cab driver to sit at a random street waiting to pick someone else up." You blushed at the thought of Sebastian doing that just for you. You couldn't wait to see what else Sebastian had in store for you, it was all so excited. The cab slowed down and came to a stop in front of an old cinema, the words, "You Found Me" on the board at the top of the building.