Family Emergency

Sick au where yours and Sebastians daughter gets sick. Idk I just have bad baby fever right now so get used to lots of family and baby fics
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Daddy?" Josie asked Sebastian as she waddled her way to the living room, her Princess night gown dragging on the floor as she held her blanket in her arms. Sebastian looked over the couch at her with a smile before getting up and picking her up in his arms." I thought you where supposed to be in bed, what are you doing back out here?" He asked his three year old daughter who just shrugged." I don't feel good." She wined, resting her head on his shoulder." Is mommy home yet?" Seb shook his head as he sat back down on the couch." No, not yet, but she'll be home anytime." Josie nodded slightly, yawning as she cuddled up closer to Sebastian.

Seb set his hand on her forehead to check her temperature and was surprised when he didn't feel any significant heat coming from her, just normal temperature for a three year old. Josie had been running a temperature for the past three days and just that day she had been feeling semi normal. While she had a fever she also had been throwing up quite a lot, more then normal. Sebastian and you had decided to not take her in just to see if she got better, but if it continued you would have taken her to the hospital right away, but she got better, or so you thought.

Suddenly she sat up and took in a deep breath. Sebastian held her back a little so he could look at her face." You okay princess?" She shook her head and held her hands over her mouth. Sebastian quickly stood up and rushed her to the bathroom where she ended up puking in the sink. He tied her hair back in a little ponytail as she coughed. Instant fear filled Sebastian when he saw blood mixed with the dinner she had just ate not an hour ago." That's not good." Josie stopped throwing up and looked up at her dad with tears in her eyes." Daddy my tummy hurts." She started crying as she held her hands around her abdomen." I know baby, let's go get your shoes and take you to the doctor okay?" She nodded before cuddling back against Sebastian.

He got her fluffy slippers put on her feet and a coat before he got his keys and shoes on. He had a empty plastic ice cream bucket for Josie if she ended up throwing up again, which he hoped she wouldn't. As he was walking down the hall of the apartment building he pulled his phone out and called you.

Your phone rang three times before you answered." Hey babe, don't worry I'm on my way back." " That's great but I think you should head to the hospital instead." Your heart started to race at his words." What happened?" You asked as Sebastian buckled Josie into her car seat." Josie is sick, and not the normal sick. She threw up blood." Sebastian waited for you to talk before going on." I'll meet you there." Sebastian told you bye before starting the car and driving to the hospital.

You where pacing back and forth in the reception area with a nurse waiting for your husband to arrive." Did he tell you anything else?" She asked you, making you come back from your thoughts of all the things that could be wrong with your daughter." No, just that she hadn't been feeling well then she threw up, and there was blood mixed in it." The nurse nodded and wrote something down on a clipboard. Then the front doors opened with Sebastian carrying your daughter as she started to throw up again. Sebastian quickly set her down on one of the chairs in the waiting area as Josie coughed and gagged.

"Oh lord." The nurse said as she saw blood dripping from Josies mouth." She need to go back right now." The nurse said to both you and Sebastian. Seb nodded and carefully picked his daughter up in his arms after she had finished emptying her stomach. Seb laid her on the bed that was brought out for her as a doctor came over and checked her out." I don't know what's causing the blood but it could be a ulcer in her stomach, possibly a allergic reaction to something, we can giver her things to stop the bleeding but she needs tests done and all the information you can give me." The doctor said as you nodded, looking over at Sebastian." We'll take her back and get her all set up, you can fallow us." Sebastian took your hand in his as you both walked down the hall next to your daughter." Mommy, mommy what's wrong?" Josie asked after seeing the tears running down your face." Nothing baby, everything is fine." You smiled at her before making it to an empty room where they started their test.