Beach day: Part 2 *

You undid your swim top as you felt Bucky's arms wrap around your waist." What are you doing?" You asked as he pressed his lips to the side of your neck." Nothing." He answered with his lips still on your skin." Doesn't feel like nothing." You said back. You felt him chuckle as he kissed next to your ear." Can you hurry up?" You frowned at him." You're the one slowing me down Mr. Barnes." " Please?" He asked, resting his chin on your bare shoulder. You just rolled your eyes and turned around in his arms so you were facing him." What if we take a bath instead?" You asked. He looked down at you with a half smile." I like that idea."

You were laying on Bucky's chest, the warm water slowly lulling you to sleep. You loved the feeling of your skin on Bucky's, it made you feel safe, one thing you could never get tiered of." There is sand in my arm." Bucky said. You looked up at him, his hair slightly wet and a few drips of water scattered across his skin. You just gave him a sleepy smile." Sorry about that, but at least you're not Clint right now." Bucky let out a tiered laugh as he smiled at you." You're right, this is better." You rested your head back on his chest as he rubbed your back with his metal hand. You sighed contently as you played with a strands of his hair. His arms were wrapped around you, keeping you close to him while one of your hands rested on his chest and the other tangled itself in his hair." You need a hair cut." You said after looking back up at him." What, you don't like my hair?" He asked with a fake shocked face." No, I just meant that it is getting really long. You might need it trimmed before to long." Your hand ran up the side of his face and into his hair." What if you cut it?" He asked." You trust me to do that, I don't even trust myself with scissors." " Yes, why wouldn't I?" You shrugged and went back to playing with his hair. You felt your eyelids start to get heavy as sleep invaded your body." You look tiered." Bucky said with a light chuckle." Are you ready for bed?" He asked, you nodded back sleepily.

You got out of the tub after a few more minutes, even though you really didn't want to. Bucky took your hand and practically pulled you out of the bathroom. You both put on PJs and decided it was time for bed." I am so tired." You said as Bucky sat on the bed next to you." Really? You don't look like it at all." You rolled your eyes at his joke." Ha ha very funny." He smiled and laid down next to you. You were both facing each other, a small space in between you." What?" You asked as he started to chuckle." Nothing." You frowned as he laughed." What?" You asked again." I am just thinking about Clint." His comment made you start to giggle." Poor guy, he must be miserable right now." Bucky nodded. The room fell into silence, something that didn't happen often, a specially when both of you were together. Bucky wrapped his right arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. Your arms found their way to his neck as you looked into his deep blue eyes." What are you thinking about now?" You asked as he smiled at you." How lucky I am to have you." You started to blush as his metal hand rubbed circles on your back." Are you blushing?" He asked with a light laugh." What? No." You said back trying not to smile." After four years I still make you blush?" " Yes, you do." You finely said, braking a moment of silence." Good." You looked at him confused." What do you mean ' Good' ?" He leaned in closer to you so his nose was almost touching yours" I still got it." He whispered." You never lost it." You whispered back. Your lips brushed against his as he pulled you closer. You smiled as he pressed his lips to yours. Your legs were tangled together with his as his hand ran under the edge of your oversized shirt that happened to be Bucky's. He rolled over so he was on top of you as you ran your fingers through his hair. What started as a simple kiss ended up turning into a very heated make out session. You both ended up removing most of your clothing in the need to feel your skin on each other's.

Bucky rested his forehead on yours as he caught his breath. You were both breathing heavily when you heard your son Jack start to cry from the other room. Bucky sighed as he looked down at you, his eyes met yours as a light chuckle came from you." You should get him." You said with a smirk." Why me?" He asked" He is your son." " You made him." You glared at him with a half smile on your lips." You put him in me." You countered." Ugh, I hate it when you're right." He whispered back." Which is all the time, right?" You asked." Thats debatable." He pecked your lips before pushing himself off of you. You were now only wearing your bra and the shorts you had on before, Bucky now just had his jock shorts on. You grabbed your shirt from the side of the bed and went to put it on when Bucky walked in with Jack laying in his arms. He was still slightly crying when he walked in. You got out of bed and walked over to him." I think he is hungry." Bucky said as he looked at the crying baby in his arms." Yeah, me too." Bucky passed the crying baby to you before walked to the kitchen to grab his bottle. You were sitting on the bed with Jack in your arms when Bucky came back in, he sat down next to you and handed you Jacks bottle. Bucky leaned back in the bed board as he put his arm around you. You snuggled into his side still holding Jack tight. You felt Bucky's arms get heavy around you and his breath got shallow indicating that he had fallen asleep. You took Jacks empty bottle and set in on the nightstand before turning back to Bucky and cuddling into his side." Good night Buck." You said sleepily." He smiled and wrapped his other arm around you, sort of making a barrier around Jack." I still have sand in my arm." Bucky said before falling back to sleep.

Ok, I don't know why this took me so long to make but it did. I have writers block! Yay. I am really sorry for the inactivity but I have been doing so much, like babysitting to get money for my car and so much other random stuff. Hope to be back to writing soon, and just a reminder that requests are open. <3