1: Wild Spirit *

Inspired by the songs Wildest Dreams: By Taylor Swift and Good Old-fashioned Lover boy: By Queen
Smut warning
Art by Nixakimbo
=========================

"What can I get you pretty lady?" The bartender asked you as he cleaned a glass with a cloth." Just beer for me." He nodded and slapped the cloth he was using over his shoulder. You sat down on the closest bar stool and sighed.

"Long day?" You looked over to your left and were met by one of the handsomest men you had probably ever seen." You could say that." He chuckled and leaned over the bar and grabbed the whisky." You can't do that." You protested as he poured himself a glass." Don't worry Doll, I work here so I have dibs to anything I like." " I don't believe you but whatever." He smiled over at you as he downed his shot of whisky." You can trust me, I promise." The bartender came back out with your beer and groaned.

"James. I thought your shift ended two hours ago." " It indeed did but I had nothing better to do then come back." " So, he does work here." " Yes, sadly." You saw James roll his eyes before he took the whisky again." I think you've had enough James." " Come on Clark." James protested." No. I won't have you walk out of here drunk, again." Clark took the bottle from James's hand and put it on the wall across from him." Your beer ma'am." You thanked Clark and took a swig of your drink before sneaking a glance over at James.

He was a really good-looking guy not to sound like a schoolgirl or anything, but he was. He had longer hair, nothing that made him look like a hippy though. What looked to be a weeks-worth of stubble on his chin, and the most amazing set of blue eyes you have ever seen." What's your name Doll?" James asked, looking over at you." Y/N." " Well, Y/N. What are you doing here, at almost midnight?" You let out a dry laugh before thinking of a reasonable answer." I don't know actually. I was walking home and saw the sign and thought I would get a drink before heading home." He smiled over at you, making your face feel warm.

"Are you harassing my customers?" Clark asked James." No, I'm just having a conversation." " Sure, you are." You laughed at the way they bantered back and forth with one another." He's being rather nice actually; I don't think you need to worry." You winked at James making him smirk." Well, I'm now officially closed so if you don't walk her home your fired." Clark told James." Are you threatening me to be nice?" Clark nodded as he wiped down the countertop." Yes, I am, now get." " Alright, fine." James stood up from the bar stool he was on and offered you a hand. You hesitated at first, you had just met this man and were still a little skeptical." I won't bite, I promise." You smiled and took his hand, letting him pull you up from your seat." Night Clark." James called as he walked with you to the doors, his hands still in yours." Be nice to her James. If I find out, you hurt her in any way you're fired." You laughed and said bye.

You made it to the sidewalk, James still hadn't let go of your hand which was something you actually didn't want him to do." I don't make you uncomfortable, do I?" James asked, looking over at you." No, should you?" He chuckled and let go of your hand before turning around and walking backwards so he could look at you." No, I just don't want to make you feel that way." You blushed lightly and smiled." Well, you don't so congratulations." He laughed and smiled at you." You're about to walk into a lamp post so watch out." You pointed out. James turned around and dodged the poll before showing back up at your side.

You ended up walking all the way to your apartment which was something you really didn't want to happen tonight." Looks like you walked me all the way home." You commented as you stood at your door." Looks like I did." He smiled, taking a step closer to you, making your heart rate speed up." I had a fun time, even if I did get threatened to walk you home." You broke out into a smile." Sorry about that, didn't mean to almost get you fired either." He shrugged." Not the worst thing that has happened to me." You stood there looking at each other for a moment, trying to decide what your next move should be.