Surprise

This was and is the first story I made in this books so forgive me, it's cringe.
No warning just a lot of fluff and love.

     You looked down at the plastic stick with anticipation waiting for it to do something. Soon two lines showed up, two lines that meant more then anything in the world. You picked it up with a shaking hand and smiled." I am pregnant." You couldn't believe what you were saying, you were finely pregnant. You and Sebastian had been trying to have kids for almost three months and now you finely were. You heard the front door open and you quickly hid the pregnancy test." Honey, I am home." Sebastian said as he shut the door and walked into the living room. He looked around but didn't see you." Honey?" He said as he walked through the rest of the house." In here." You said as he walked down the hall to the room you and him shared." What are you doing?" He asked as he watched you put on one of his shirts that was way to big for you." I like wearing your shirts ok. It makes me feel safe." He smiled and walked over to you." So you don't feel safe?" He questioned as you looked up at him." I never said I didn't feel safe I just said that it makes me feel safe." " Implying that you don't feel safe." You frowned as Seb smiled." I am just kidding." He said as he put his hands on your hips." I know." You answered and put your arms around his neck, he smiled as you placed a soft kiss on his lips." I have a surprise for you." Seb said as you pulled away from him." And what might that be?" You asked." I invited Chris and Anthony over for dinner tomorrow." You smiled as he did the same." I haven't seen them in forever." You said as he let go of you and walked around the bed to the bathroom." That is why I invited them over." He said from inside the bathroom. You sat on the bed then heard Seb clear his throat." Honey?" He asked then you remembered the test you took." Yes?" You asked as he popped his head out of the bathroom." Have you seen my shaving cream?" You sighed and smiled." It should be in the cabinet." You said as you walked out of your room and down the hall." I found it." He yelled as you smiled.

You were in the middle of making dinner when Seb walked out of your room with a fresh pare of cloths on and his hair still a little wet from the shower he took." What are you making?" He asked as he walked behind you into the kitchen." Fajitas." You said as he sighed, you turned around to look at him." What is it?" You asked as he looked through the cabinet." I think I left my coffee mug on set." " Isn't that like the fifth one this week?" He turned around to look at you." Yes. Are you feeling ok?" He asked, you looked at him confused." What do you mean?" " I mean you're acting wired. Did I miss something?" He asked as he walked over to you." No, I don't know what you're talking about." You turned back to the peppers you were cutting as he stood behind you." There is something going on and I will find out what it is one way or another." You smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist." I don't know what you are talking about Seb." " What ever, I know you better then that." Seb started to kiss the back of your neck which made you lose focus on your cooking." What are you doing?" You asked as you set the knife down that you were using to cut the peppers." I am trying to get you to tell me what it is that is making you act this way." " What way, there is no way." Seb turned you around so you were facing him. He looked into your eyes as you tried not to smile." Stop looking at me like that." You said as he put his hands on the edge of the counter behind you." Tell me what it is." " There isn't any thing to tell you." He stayed quiet and just stared at you." Stop." You said again." Tell me and I will stop." You crossed your arms and stared back." No." " Ah, so there is something." You laughed a little but didn't take your eyes away from his." I meant no that there isn't any thing to tell you." " Yeah sure." You stared at each other for a little bit then Seb crossed his eyes making you burst into laughter." You can't do that." You said as you looked back at him." Fine if you're not going to tell me then I am going to take all my hoodies away from you." " You can't do that." " Why not?" You frowned and tried to get away from him but he was to close to you." Can I please finish dinner?" Seb cocked his head to the side." Fine, but you have to kiss me first." You sighed and pecked his lips." What was that?" He asked." I kissed you." He frowned and you giggled." That was not a kiss." He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours, you put your arms around his neck as your lips moved against his. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours." That is a kiss." He said, you smiled and looked at him." I am sorry I didn't kiss you right." You smirked as Seb stood up strait." You should finish dinner." You nodded as you scrunched up your nose to match his.

You walked into your bedroom after dinner to see Seb laying on the bed on his belly with his laptop in front of him." Reading your script?" You asked and sat down next to him." Yup, not much to read though." You started to massage his neck which made him smiled." That feels really nice." He said as you sat on his back." Yeah, you looked tense." Seb shut his laptop and pushed it away from him so he could lay his head down." Can you please tell me." Seb said. You rolled your eyes and stopped massaging his back." I can't tell you yet." You said which made him roll over so he could look at you. You were sitting almost on his chest as he looked up at you." Why not?" He wined." Because it is a secret." " But there is something, right?" You nodded as he moved his hand to your thigh." When can you tell me?" " Soon, but not now." He sighed as you laid down on him, you looked into his bright blue eyes and ran your fingers through his hair." Can you please tell me." Before you could answer your lips were trapped against his. He ran his hands up your sides as you put your hands on ether side of his face." Will you tell me now?" He asked." You're so stubborn." You said before kissing him again." Fine." You said pulling away enough to look at him." I will tell you, Chris, and Anthony tomorrow night during dinner ok." He nodded and smiled before you kissed him.

You were woke up early the next morning by Seb who had to go to work." I am leaving ok." He said as you looked up at him." Ok, see you tonight." He gave you a quick kiss then walked out of the room. You rolled over then felt like you were about to throw up, you got out of bed and ran to the bathroom right before you throw up. Seb went to open the front door but stopped when he heard you, he dropped all his things and ran down the hall to your aid. He walked into the bathroom to see you on your knees in front of the toilet." Y/N, are you ok?" He asked pulling your hair up into a lose bun." Yeah, yeah I am fine." You looked over at Seb who was now on his knees next to you." Are you sick?" He asked, concern written on his face." No, I don't think I am." Seb helped you to your feet as you tried to think of what might have caused that to happen, then it hit you. You were pregnant, how you forgot is another matter completely but the fact that you were made you feel even more sick." Seb, I have to tell you something." You looked up at him and saw the concern on his face." I found out yesterday and I didn't know how to tell you but now it seems I can't keep it a secret." Seb looked at you a bit confused." Is this what you couldn't tell me yesterday?" You nodded and he sighed." I... Seb, I am. Gosh let me just show you." You opened the cabinet and pulled out the pregnancy test you had taken the other day, you handed it to Seb and saw his face light up." Wait, you're?" He asked as he got choked up on his own words." Yes." He looked at you tears in his eyes." Your pregnant?" You nodded as a tear slid down your face." I am pregnant." Seb didn't know what to say and neither did you, he picked you up in a hug as tears slid down his face." I am going to be a father!" You laughed and looked at him, his cheeks were wet from crying and so were yours." You are going to be a father Mr. Stan."