Fight Turned Kinky *

Did I really just sit here and write this whole thing in less then 25 minutes. Yes, yes I did. 

You were laying on the couch in the living space of the Avengers compound, board out of your mind. You had been left out of the recent mission because on the last one you attended you got a concussion and were practically forced to sit this one out, which left you alone in the compound, or so you thought.

While you were laying there, tapping your foot off of the back of the couch you heard the faint sound of foot steps coming down the hall. Your assassin instincts kicked in and you rolled off of the couch and onto the floor, controlling your breathing so the intruder wouldn't hear you. The foot steps stopped and you didn't hear them again, but you stayed in the same spot, hoping you didn't give your position away. You slowly got up and made your way to the hall entrance before pressing your back to the wall next to the doorway. You smiled when you heard that the intruder did the same thing. As if reading your mind you turned to face the entrance ready to strike but your arm was caught in mid air and you were flipped around and pressed against the wall with a very firm body against your back.

You could recognize that scent anywhere. The smell of pine and aftershave filled your nose and you smiled." This is going to be fun." You said before taking your arm and pulling it free before turning around to grab the mans hair and pulling on it, twisting his head away from you. He groaned but pulled away from your hold, regaining his balance after taking a few steps away from you." You can't pull hair that's not fair." Bucky told you as he rubbed the back of his head." Sorry, didn't know you weren't into playing dirty." Bucky's face lit up and fear went through you." Playing dirty huh?" He asked, dropping his guard and walking towards you." I did think I was the only one here." You said, taking a few steps away from him only to hit the back of the couch." To bad no ones here to save you." He grinned before grabbed you by the waist and pulling you against him." No one will hear you scream." He whispered to you." Then why are you whispering?" He smiled before you twisted his arm and kicked his side.

He blocked your next move by grabbing your leg, causing you to lose balance and fall to the floor. You were quick to get back up and block off Bucky from punching you. You jumped over the couch as Bucky ran around it, meeting you on the other side of the couch with a round house kick. You fell and he kicked over you, missing you completely. You jumped onto his back and wrapped your legs around his neck and head, taking a fist of his hair and pulling his head back so he fell onto the couch. He bit the inside of your thigh making you let go of your hold on him. You rolled off of him and sat on the floor as he sat up on the couch, both of you still in defense mode." You bit me!" You yelled as you rubbed over the now soar spot on your thigh." You were pulling on my hair so we're even." You rolled your eyes at him." I thought you liked it?" You asked back, hinting at the very well known kink he had." And I thought you liked being bit?" You blushed at his accusation." I never said I didn't."

You did't even have time to process what happens till you were suddenly looking into his deep blue eyes, his body on top of yours, pinning you in place." We still fighting?" You asked, but were interrupted by Bucky smashing his lips against yours. You moaned a little to easily as his tongue pressed past your teeth into your mouth. You couldn't lie that you were hoping this is where your little play fighting would end up leading, but you and Bucky never actually saw each other as more then a hit and run sort of deal. Sure, the two of you had great chemistry but it never got serious, it was always for fun and nothing more.

Bucky pressed his body to yours as you started to kiss him back, enjoying the feeling of being pinned under him. But it all ended when you realized both of your hands were above your head, being held there by his metal hand. He pulled back from your now puffy lips and smiled." Never let your guard down." He told you, making you whine." That's not fair." He shrugged." We agreed on playing dirty. So I did." You felt his other hand go to your side and you instantly knew what he was doing." Barnes I swear if you don't let me go you won't wake up tomorrow." His hand made it under your shirt and stopped at your sides." Really intimidating there Y/N." Before you could answer he started to tickle you. You tried so hard to hold back your laughter but it was near impossible to do. Laughter filled the room as Bucky tickled your sides. He let go of your hands and used his metal hand to tickle your neck." BUCKY STOP!" You yelled as you tried to wriggle your way out from underneath him. It didn't work.

After Bucky had successfully made you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard you both called a truce, but Bucky didn't get off of you after your truce was made." Can you move?" You asked." Don't know, maybe with the right amount of force." He smirked. You just smiled and put your hand around the back of his neck and pulled his face to yours, connecting your lips together with his. He groaned as you bit his lips, making him almost forget who was in control at that moment." You're not aloud to do that." Bucky said after pulling away from you." Why not?" You asked, giving him the best doll eyes you could." Because I'm holding you hostage, not the other way around." You raised an eye brow and slowly got up, making Bucky sit up because he didn't want his face to be squished against yours." Oh really?" He nodded. You took his metal hand and placed it around your waist before sitting in his lap, making him take in a deep breath." We'll see about that.

You kissed him again, this time with a little more passion in your action. Bucky's metal hand ran up your back into your hair while his other sat on your thigh. He rubbed over the bite mark he had left earlier making you groan. It felt good honestly. Your hands ran through his hair as his lips moved from your down your neck, making you sigh. He placed and open mouthed kiss on your neck making you moan." Fuck." You said under your breath when his hand came between your legs, rubbing over your core roughly." Gross." You groaned when his tongue pressed to the red spot he made on your neck. He chuckled and looked up at you as you looked down." Do it again." He smiled before his lips found yours again.

"Damn it you two." Tony's voice echoed through the room. You both jumped and you fell back off of Bucky's lap onto the floor." I didn't need to see that today." He groaned while walking to the kitchen." Were they doing it again?" Nat asked as she walked into the room. Bucky turned bright red when Steve walked in shaking his head." Wow, is it that hard to get a room?" Sam asked." No, but you weren't here so we thought we would shake it up a little." You smirked at Bucky who just smiled." Well go shake it up somewhere that's not the living room." You and Bucky both jumped up from the floor and walked out of the room, and once you were both out of sight you took off running down the hall to Bucky's room. The door was shut and locked and clothing was taken off quickly in the need for more of one another.