Chapter 31: The Wedding Day

After a busy week, it's finally the day of Jihyo and Yoongi's wedding. Our bride woke up full of energy and glow on her face after a week of getting ready. Tzuyu and Mrs. Jeon took care of everything for this week and only asked her to rest resulting in the glow on her face.

The make up artists surrounded Jihyo, one standing in front doing her eye makeup, the second one standing behind curling her long straight hairs, another one was bending down to put on an anklet on her feet.

Tzuyu entered the room followed by two maids who brought the gorgeous wedding gown inside. The make up artists moved away after finishing their work and when they turned around to leave, they were shocked to see the beautiful white dress.

The white dress was carefully selected by Jihyo, Tzuyu and Mrs. Jeon with the help of Jimin and Jungkook. The dress looked like it was dipped in stars as the diamonds all over the dress shone beautifully. The white flower design all over the dress gave it a fairy like vibe.

After Jihyo changed into the dress with the help of Tzuyu, she couldn't help but stare at herself in the mirror. She dreamed of her marriage when she was little but everything happened so suddenly that she had no time to think about it now. She was really going to get married today, so soon. Although she was happy, she had her own worries.

She was afraid about the upcoming responsibilities and sad about parting with her brother.

With so many emotions in her eyes, she tearfully looked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu who was behind her helping her put on the ear rings, looked at the teary-eyed Jihyo and reached forward to hug her.

"Don't worry. From today, there is a new life in front of you but it doesn't mean that you are going forever. We will be always here for you." Tzuyu said as she slowly rubbed her back to stop her from crying.

Just then Jimin and Jungkook entered the room. When Jungkook saw Jihyo's eyes filled with tears, he teased her, "Hey, don't let the tears drop. It took so long for the make-up artists to make you look pretty. Their efforts will be wasted."

"Idiot!" Jihyo said as she glared at Jungkook. They laughed altogether and Jungkook took Tzuyu out because his mother was looking for her to arrange a few things.

After being left alone, Jimin stood behind Jihyo just looking at her reflection in the mirror. After Jihyo was done putting on the remaining accessories, she looked up to see Jimin staring at her.

Jihyo smiled and asked, "How do I look?"

Jimin returned her sweet smile and replied with emotions, "Very pretty! You look.. just like mom." Jihyo's eyes teared up at the mention of her parent's. She stood up and turned around to hug her brother.

"I don't want to leave you." Jihyo said with nasal voice. Her nose was sour as she was trying to stop her tears from falling.

"I don't want to let you go either because I am afraid that I won't be there to protect you when you need me." Jimin said as he reminisces all their childhood moments. How they took care of each other and how they enjoyed their years with parents and grandfather.

"Don't worry brother, I am strong enough to protect myself."

"You will always be my cute little sister in my heart."

"What! I even have a job now and I am getting married before you. Now tell me who is a kid?"

Jimin laughed at Jihyo's childish behavior.