Chapter 26: "I love you... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hey kitten!" The man in black hoodie calls out in a deliberate deep voice.

Mina's expression went from angry 😠 to shocked 😲 causing Jimin to laugh out loud. She stood up and glared at his laughing figure. As he sensed the angry glare from Mina, Jimin stopped laughing while his left hand clutched onto his stomach which was hurting because of his burst of laughter.

"You idiot! I was about to kick your balls if you didn't remove your mask." Mina scolded angrily. It would have been a disaster if she actually kicked him before he removed his mask.

Jimin was shocked at Mina's confession. He knew that his soon to be girlfriend was violent but he never thought that he will be one of her targets of bullying. Jimin sobbed internally and thought, 'I have to hurry and make her fall in love with me or else I am not sure if I will survive for even day.'

Jimin smirked at his thoughts and said, "Fierce little kitten! Don't you want to be a mother anymore, huh?"

"What?" Mina asked immediately as she looked at Jimin as if she was looking at an idiot. Well, she didn't get the deeper meaning of his words🤷‍♀️. (But I know you guys got it 😏)

Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and casually walked to sit on the couch in Mina's office. Mina saw his casual behavior and became more confused.

She walked to sit on the single couch and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Jihyo won't let me go to office because it is her wedding soon but I have nothing to do at home either. I was bored so I came to hangout with you." Jimin said as he looked around her office 'Posh and Stylish'.

"This is not a place for you to hangout." Mina said with an annoyed gaze as she didn't like anyone intruding her personal space without prior notice.

"Okay, let's go out then." Jimin happily suggested much to Mina's annoyance.

Mina said with a straight face, "Why will I? Go find your friends if you are bored."

Jimin teased her as a smirk hung on his lips, "So you are suggesting that we become friends? Hmm.. if you wanted to become my friend, you could have just said so. It's not like I am going to deny anyways."

"Are you a retard? Who wants to be your friend? Get out!" Mina stood up angrily from the couch and pointed at the office door.

"Chill! I will just sleep here, I won't disturb you. Go ahead, do your work."

"And who allowed you to sleep here?"

Jimin pouted and said, "C'mon, I thought you forgave me last time. Why are you still angry?"

"What is RanRan still doing at your office? Didn't I tell you to stay away from her? She is not a good person." Mina said all this while taking Jihyo into consideration. After the last time's incident, Mina thought that RanRan will hurt Jihyo again.

Jimin tried to make fun of her, "Oh~ Are you jealous?"

Mina pursued her lips and said, "Jimin, I am serious. She is not someone you can spend your life with. Why don't you go and find someone else. There are many beauties in Seoul."

"But the girl I like won't come to me!" Jimin said as he made a sad face. He looked so cute and pitiful in his casual clothes and those expressions.

Mina's heart melted at the sight as she tried to cheer him up. "Why? Is she blind? Or dumb? You are good looking, rich, romantic, owner of a big company and the most important thing, you love her, right?"