Chapter 4: Bultaoreune!

JIMIN P.O.V.

After Jeongyeon returned with coffee, I have been checking the Artists Bio and many artists have a big contribution towards company's top rank. I found this actress 'Chou Tzuyu' quite interesting, she is a 'Charity Queen' which is quite good for her as well as company's image.

Jeongyeon made some changes here and there in the room and left since our flight is early in the morning tomorrow. We have to reach the property-tally office before someone buys the land.

Checking the papers wasn't a difficult job as I thought it would be. I can say, Jungkook is a good CEO and he has the qualities in him. The properly and regularly updated records speak it all.

But what is more interesting is... all those beauties working in the company. There are many beautiful models and idols who have already passed their dating ban and... who can resist my charm anyways (Well I can't!).

AFTER ONE HOUR

It started getting darker, I rechecked the financial records and finally stood to leave the office. One last glance at the window which once again brought the memories of mysterious girl from the morning but I shook them away. I made my way out of the company I greeted back as the only few employees who were still working bowed to me. Sitting in my car, I finally relaxed. Looking so hot and sexy whole day is so tiring but I can't help it..

__________________________________________________

After the awkward moment he just shared with Mina, Yoongi immediately left for his office because he has a very important meeting later that day with the 'TJ trade and travels'.

Yoongi owns a chain of 5 star and 7 star hotels in the whole world and there is nothing he doesn't have. Good family background, Big house, Big cars and Big rings (😎), a loving mother and caring father and after today he feels like he deserves his sister Mina too but something is missing isn't it...?

Love? Yess, Love but he doesn't believe in love.

Experience or the people he met in his life made him believe that there is no love if you don't have money. From his point of view, he is correct but he is totally wrong!

As Yoongi entered everyone bowed and greeted him but he just straight went to his office not even sparing a glance at his employees.

AFTER AN HOUR

Sitting on his comfortable chair he pressed a button on his table and started shuffling through the bunch of files on his table.

"May I come in, Sir?" a manly voice said.

"Come in!" Yoongi hardly let out the two cold words out of his mouth. Probably the only words he spoke in two hours except sighing and humming.

Yoongi threw the files he had on his table on the ground making the latter flinch at his sudden actions.

"W-what happened sir?" the manly voice was turned to a dark one.

"What happened? Are you sure you don't know Hoseok?" Yoongi replied in a low yet cold voice which sent chills down Hoseok's spine.

Temperature in the room dropped to negative. Hoseok knew what was this all about and he even knew the consequences.

"I am really sorry, Sir. I promise it won't happen again." Hoseok said and instantly regretted saying this.

Everyone in the company knows how much Yoongi hates promises.