Chapter 30: You stole all my lines!

Inside a VIP restaurant room

Jimin and Mina were having dinner as Jimin rambled about how he coolly dismissed RanRan like a boss he is. Mina didn't have much reaction as she listened to Jimin boasting about himself. She thought Jimin was quite cute.

"You did a good job!" Mina said to Jimin.

"Now tell me, what is your enmity against RanRan?"

"She is not my enemy. I just wanted you to stay away from her because it is good for you." Mina said with a straight face but to Jimin it was as if she was trying hard to make him believe.

"So, you don't want to tell me? Alright!" Jimin said and stopped talking and focused on the food instead.

Mina ignored him and resumed eating the food. After a long time Jimin didn't speak. It made Mina uncomfortable, she was used to him speaking non-stop and acting cute when it's just two of them.

She sighed and said, "Jimin, it's nothing important."

"It doesn't matter, I just want to know." Jimin said with a pout.

"RanRan was my friend until high school. After that because of an incident, we parted ways. I have no enmity against her, she is just deliberately trying to avoid the past and ignore her own mistakes. No matter how I prove it, she doesn't want to believe that whatever happened is her mistake.. And that's why she takes me as her enemy. She thinks that I am blaming her but I am not. I am in no place to blame her for whatever happened. I am just telling her the truth.. Forget it, those are just bad memories."

"Ohh... Did you just say all that to confuse me or my brain is just slow." Jimin said as he was spacing out collecting Mina's words and trying to make sense.

"You idiot! Alright I'll tell you properly, now listen!" Mina said as she went flashback to three years ago.

Jihun was wearing sports uniform, sweating profusely because of the intense basketball game he had just won was walking towards RanRan. As he expectantly raised his hand to take the towel in her hand, she threw it on the ground and started scolding him in front of everyone.

"Jihun, You idiot! I told you to lose but what did you do?" RanRan said and huffed before picking up the towel on the ground and walking towards the opposite team. She cheekily smiled at the captain of the other team, Joon Woo and gave him the towel to wipe hi sweat and said, "You played well. Don't worry, you will definitely win next time."

The boy took the towel and casually tossed it away. RanRan was angry because if Jihun lost the game as she told, she might have got the Joon Woo's attention or so she thought.

When she angrily turned around to glare at Jihun, she saw him chatting with Mina, Rose, Wendy and Irene. She became more angry as she saw him take the water bottle Mina offered. She angrily walked towards them and snatched the water bottle from his hand. She threw the bottle away and scolded him again.

"Jihun, how can you take the bottle she gave to you? Did you forget that I am your girlfriend? Are you cheating on me?"

After hearing this, Mina looked at Jihun awkwardly, same did Jihun. Mina hurried forward and took RanRan's hand in her hand and explained, "Yah RanRan! What are you talking about? We were just talking girl! Chill! He is your boyfriend and not my type to add to it."

RanRan shook away Mina's hand that was holding her and left. Jihun apologized to Mina and followed RanRan to coax her.

Irene sighed and said, "We have been friends for 8 years now but she is always like this. Didn't I tell you not to listen to everything she says. Although it's a pity that she doesn't have parents, it doesn't mean that you have to do everything according to her."