Chapter 14: Jihyo takes away RanRan's lunch date!

hehe, hello I am back!

Make sure to comment your thoughts. Lack of comments makes me so demotivated! Atleast leave one comment so that I will know that you are one of my readers.

Thank you, Enjoy reading!

_______________________________________________

The next day was specially happy for Jimin. He woke up and got ready for his first official day as CEO of 'JJ Entertainment'.

He was in a very good mood as he will get the property in LA after the marriage and as far as he understands Mina, she will soon keep divorce papers in front of him after their marriage. That's why he didn't mind marrying her.

He came out of the closet in white shirt and black suit corset. The collar button was still undone as a tie hung loose on his neck. His hairs were well groomed putting his forehead on display. He made his way to the nightstand and picked up his phone and wallet. He checked the time on his branded wrist watch before tightening his tie around his neck. He made his way out of the room with a black men's hand bag and a navy blue suit jacket in his hand. His closed-toe oxford completing his look.

As he reached the dinning table smiling at the not so special dishes which looked weirdly tasty to him today. His smile reduced a bit when he noticed Jihyo wasn't there yet. He inquired about Jihyo as the servant said, "Good Morning Sir! Madam is still sleeping."

Jimin just nodded his head and continued eating his breakfast.

He reached to the company in a happy mood. Everyone saw him smiling and greeted him cheerfully. Before he could enter the private elevator which was the only elevator that had access to his floor, RanRan greeted him good morning and entered the elevator along with him.

"Good Morning Sir." RanRan said with her usual smile.

Jimin just nodded his head and clicked the button to the highest floor which was his office. As the door closed, RanRan said,

"Sir, I want to talk to you about something."

Jimin hummed in response as he looked straight ahead with no intention of sparing her even a glance. RanRan noticed his actions and smirked.

'You'll soon be treasuring me like a precious thing once you become mine, I promise.'

But what she didn't know was that Jimin was already tied to Mina in the contract marriage.

"You wanted the property in LA central right?" RanRan asked to catch his attention.

Jimin's interest was piqued at the mention of the property he longed for.

"Go ahead." He said still not turning around.

"I think these papers speak louder than my words." RanRan took out a few of papers from her bag and handed them to Jimin.

Jimin was shocked to see the property papers in his hands. For a moment he doubted if they were fake. Soon the elevator door opened.

"Follow me." Jimin said to RanRan as he stared at the papers in his hands with a serious gaze.

Jeongyeon who was sitting on her table outside Jimin's office surfing through the computer got up and greeted Jimin.

"Good morning sir!"

"Good morning Jeongyeon. Can you send two cups of coffee in my room?"

"Sure sir!" Jeongyeon watched as Jimin went into his office room followed by RanRan. Contempt flashed through her eyes.