Chapter 12: New CEO of 'JJ Entertainment'

AT NIGHT

BAY SMORE, THE MAIN HALL, SEOUL.

A huge crowd of reporters and fans was outside the main building. Many famous celebrities walked down the red carpet.

Everyone in Seoul knew what the occasion was. The one and only 'JJ Entertainment' was being handed over to it's actual owner. Although it seems like it isn't something big but for the reporters it was big enough.

The JJ Entertainment which was previously under Mr. Jeon Jungkook is now being taken over by the real successor. But to who was this man that caused such a big uproar not only among fans but netizens too.

There were many speculations made that one of the celebrities working under 'JJ Entertainment' is the new CEO.

While many also speculated it to be a girl seeing how effectively 'MN Entertainment' was working under Min Mina. This topic deliberately brought up fanwars between the fans of artists working under these companies just to prove who is superior.

Speculations also said that it was the new mysterious, handsome man who arrived in the building of 'JJ Entertainment' a few days ago.

But except these things, something else that excites the people are scandals. It was a huge gathering as well as press conference. Many big stars were also invited.

There was already a hot topic about the guy who was spotted with the CEO of 'MN Entertainment' the same morning. The information of Min Mina being invited at the party was leaked from some unknown sources on an illegal website called 'sunrose'. So, the netizens were specially looking forward to it!

At the end of the red carpet was the entrance to a huge building. 'The Main Hall' as it was called is the most popular place where special national ceremonies are held. It was the first time that someone is holding a private gathering.

It was just a dream for common people to enter the building. Watching it on T.V. is already enough. But today it was something special. Along with being a huge space, it was also shimmering with lights and every single piece of design spoke expensive.

The Main Hall was beautifully decorated in European style. At the center is a square stage surrounded by many small round tables for four. On top of the stage was a huge chandelier which added a hint of royalty to the scenery.

At the right side of the hall was the Banquet area where delicious food was being served and at the left side was a bar, while waiters served wine throughout the hall.

One by One, every top celebrity made their way to the Main Hall. But the red carpet before the Main Hall was also very important. It was like a war area where artists, models and celebrities get to show off their visuals and put an inferiority to others. It was also a place to steal the spot light and attract more fans.

Respect for the female artists who wore short dresses instead of the chilly breezes and cold temperature. Fans cheered as their favorite idols walked up the red-carpet which reporters kept giving some instructions and questions.

After a long time a black car stopped in front of the entrance door. Everyone recognized the beauty to be the national treasure Miss Mina accompanied by the best Solo artist in South Korea 'IU'. The PD and Artist pair greeted the reporters on red carpet and they made their way inside.

Not long after, the Charity angel of 'JJ Entertainment', Chou Tzuyu also showed up with the former CEO Mr. Jeon. The couple looked incredibly beautiful together stealing the spotlight. Tzuyu had a black short dress with puff, full-sleeves on. She looked incredibly beautiful as her thin white legs were on full display. The man with the title of 'The sexiest businessman in the world', Mr. Jeon Jungkook had his hairs styled back with two piercings one above and one below the end of his right eyebrow. In his black suit which matched his partner's dress, they made many people jealous. As he possessively wrapped his arm around her waist as she waved at the camera, the fans went into an uproar. Everyone growled and cheered for the couple and kept watching them enviously until they entered the door.