Chapter 9: Karma is working..

After Jimin and Jeongyeon return back to Seoul it's already very late at night! Jimin's car is already there at the same spot, he left it in the morning. So, he offers Jeongyeon a ride.

JEONGYEON'S APARTMENT BUILDING

At the Parking Area, Jeongyeon unloads all her shopping bags from the trunk but they are too much to pick at once. Jimin is just standing there crossing his arms to his chest while leaning on his car. With a smirk on his face, looking so fine and hot for no reason. He saw Jeongyeon struggling with her bags and teases her.

"Why? You can't even pick them? You are so weak! hahaha" He says as he advanced towards her bending down to help her pick the bags but stopped immediately after hearing her words.

"Oh Really? Then Mr. Very Strong Shortie-" Jeongyeon immediately stopped and regretted saying it since she realized that he was going to help her but now her stubborn tongue messed up!

"Okay then! *nods his head* Since you are Miss Oh So Tall.. You can do it yourself!"

He turned around and walked straight towards the car door.

"No wait- Jimin!"

She saw him laughing silently from the side mirror of the car and there goes Jimin. With a vroom he vanished.. out of her sight.

"That Jerk! *sigh* I am such a stupid.. I could have teased him as much as I want after he helped me carry these bags to the elevator but NO I have to f*ck up like this. Now carry all these by yourself!" she scolded while throwing few more curses at herself.

........................................................................................................................

IN.THE.MORNING (ma ma mafia🤣)

As always, a maid, wakes Jihyo up and then goes to Jimin's room only to be ordered to get out by a sleepy Jimin. Jihyo doesn't even know that Jimin already returned back last night

After rolling on the bed for good 10 minutes.. Jihyo finally opens her eyes and the first thing that came to her mind was 'Min Yoongi'. She has been thinking about him whole day yesterday.. She searched about him online yesterday and spent a good amount of time researching on him. Questions like 'Should she text him?', 'Call him?', 'Ignore his phone number?' kept bothering her.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head she started getting ready for the day.

As she was applying her makeup she got a notification.

_______________________________________________

JFKTJTr.

Applicant: Park Jihyo

Slot no.106

Congratulations! You have been selected for the post of Personal Assistant for CEO of TJ travels, Mr. Jeon.

Please be ready tomorrow at 10 am, you will be personally interviewed by Mr. Jeon and if accepted, you can join the job tomorrow onwards.

Thank You!

___________________________________________