Chapter 13: You like stargazing?

"Oh, You boys are here. Come take a seat." Mr. Min said as he saw Yoongi and Jimin approaching.

Jihyo looked up to see Yoongi sitting beside Mina as Jimin sat beside her.

To say Jihyo was shocked is an understatement. Her heartbeat suddenly increased. She could hear it clearly.

'He is Mina's brother? The world is indeed short. So it means that... I REJECTED TO MARRY HIM?' Jihyo thought.

Jihyo so badly wanted to slap herself right now. The opportunity to marry her crush came straight to her but she denied it.

'AAAAAH! JIHYO! You Idiot!' she screamed internally.

Jihyo was having a mental breakdown inside her mind but she maintained her image and looked up with a smile.

"I didn't expect Miss Park to be Jimin's sister!" Yoongi said as he was indeed surprised, this was the first time he met a girl so many times in just a week.

"You already know each other?" Mrs. Min asked with a surprised gaze.

"She is Mr. Jeon's assistant." Yoongi said while nodding his head. His parents were shocked to know that Jihyo is actually working like another common person. Totally unlike they had expected a girl who had been pampered since childhood.

"I have met Miss Mina before too." Jimin said.

Mina's parents subconsciously looked at Mina with a look 'why didn't you tell us before?'

"I met him in LA and I didn't knew him back then." Mina explained herself before her mother starts throwing a tantrum.

"Oh! It's good that you have met before. Let's order something to eat first." Mrs. Min advised as she hailed for a waiter.

They ordered a few dishes and started their meal in silence. As time went Mr. and Mrs. Min talked with Jihyo and Jimin asking them about their life.

Jihyo also became good friend of Mina. They were chatting happily as if they know each other for a long time. Mrs.Min was happy to see Mina accept someone new in her life.

Mina was introverted but she never ignored someone who approached her and Jihyo's personality made it easy for them to get familiar quickly.

The only one who was silent all this time was Yoongi. Even if someone asked him something, he would just nod or shake his head without spouting a word and no one bothered him. He sat there and ate like royalty.

After he was done eating, he saw everyone smiling and chatting with each other. He dragged his eyes from Jimin to his parents to Mina and then stopped on Jihyo.

Immediately the image of that cute looking girl who fell into his embrace outside Jungkook's office came to his mind. It was indeed Jihyo. Was it all coincidence?

So, she was his supposed to be the bride if Mina didn't agree? He thought Jimin's sister would be some spoilt, fake bitch but it turned out to be total opposite. Jihyo was a very sweet and innocent girl.

Don't know why but he felt a hint of sadness in his heart when he knew that she was Jimin's sister. Maybe he was guilty that he judged her too early or maybe because... but Yoongi didn't want to think about it right now.

He pushed those emotions deep inside his heart where they came from. But it still affected him, as he looked at her smiling face his heart like overflowed with happiness. He thought it was just because his family was very happy or because of his plan to confess to chaeyoung.