Chapter 17: I love her, You are an ideal wife!

Next Morning at Min Mansion

*knock*knock*

"Come In." Mina thought it was a maid who brought coffee for her but after the door opened without even looking up from the magazine in her hand she sensed Yoongi's presence.

"You need anything Brother?" Mina got up from the single seat couch in her room and asked Yoongi with a small smile on her lips.

Yoongi felt warm in his heart after hearing her call him Brother. He had a strong feeling that he wanted to protect his sister even if it meant to shoulder a huge responsibility like marriage.

"I want to talk to you... alone." Yoongi said after glancing around her room.

Mina understood and gestured the maid who was making her bed to go out.

After they both were alone in the room, Mina asked him to follow her and they went into another door besides washroom door.

It was Mina's personal study. Usually, she doesn't have much work to do at home so she rarely used this room.

This was the first time Yoongi had ever entered her room. There were a lot of magazines and entertainment newspapers, all the albums of 'Pearl' were arranged in an order which looked very beautiful. He noticed, there were a lot of magazines which had Chaeyoung or Mina on the front cover.

There was a huge wooden table and three wooden chairs around it. Mina sat on one chair while Yoongi sat opposite to her.

"So, what did you want to talk about all of sudden?" Mina said casually as she looked at him.

She actually looked normal but inside she was very nervous. She was afraid that Yoongi caught her in the action of setting him and Jihyo up. She was already thinking about how to apologize to him when he said,

"I want to marry Jihyo." Yoongi said in his straightforward style.

"ohh..... OH?!" Mina started with an absent-minded 'oh' which ended with another loud 'OH' of shock.

Yoongi just let her calm down because this was in the list of his expected reactions.

"So you are saying that you want to marry Jihyo and you want me to cancel the arrangements tomorrow in front of everyone?"

Yoongi hummed softly as Mina wondered if she was dreaming.

"But don't you have a girlfriend?" Mina asked to make sure their won't be any problem in future.

"It was just infatuation."

"Then why do you want to marry Jihyo?"

"..Because I don't have a girlfriend." Yoongi said after sometime. He wasn't sure what reason he should give but he definitely didn't want to spoil Jimin's reputation as well as let Mina marry him.

Mina laughed out loud.

"So, what if you don't have a girlfriend? Fall in love with a girl who suits your style and get married. Why are you wasting your life in marrying someone you don't love. It'll just be a regret for the rest of life, if you married out of love." Mina said trying to see through Yoongi's feelings.

He was indeed deep in thoughts. He was thinking what reason he should give for wanting to marry Jihyo. Any reason Yoongi gives will be unreasonable except...

"I love her."

Yoongi felt his heartbeat abnormally faster than usual. He stood up and left immediately after saying, "Come downstairs to have breakfast."