Chapter 27: Bring the girl tomorrow morning for me to see.

After Old General Min knew about how Madam Min has been bullying Yoongi's mother, he scolded Madam Min in front of everyone for the first time. Madam Min was very furious but didn't dare to talk back to the Old Man. Old Master Min told everyone a big secret that none of the family members knew except Yoongi...

Old Master Min and Yoongi had met long before in Yoongi's ex-father's hometown. When Old Master was visiting the town for some official purpose he was caught in an attack by spys. Yoongi helped the injured Old General out of danger and took him to hospital. Old Master Min was impressed by Yoongi's calmness during emergency period and given the fact that he was still so little.

But after admitting Old Master Min to hospital, Yoongi disappeared into thin air, he searched the whole time but no one knew where he and his mother left to. It was the time when Yoongi's father and mother divorced and they shifted to Seoul.

The Old General dejectedly came back to Seoul. Who knew that he was destined to meet Yoongi as his grandson soon.

After everyone knew about this, no one dared to provoke Yoongi or his mother in the family. Yoongi's relationship with the Old general was the closest among all the grandchildren of Min family and topped with Yoongi's cold and dignified aura, no one dared to talk bad about Yoongi.

But from the beginning to end, Yoongi never cared about any of the family members. He was only concerned about his mother and the Old Man who was always so kind to him to give him everything he asked for. These days, his relationship with Mina has increased by bounds but no one in the family knew about it yet.

Finally, the sky turned from blue to black. All the family members were gathered at the dining table. Everyone was chatting happily since it's been longer than a month that everyone had ate together. Although all of them lived in the Min mansion, their courtyards were different and they ate in their own courtyards everyday. Once in a week, they gathered to have dinner with the old couple.

As always, the Old General sat on the head seat. To his right was Old Madam Min and at the left was his eldest son.

Old Master Min had an oppressive presence as everyone became silent right after his arrival. He has been a General and has been in military all his life, giving him an aura of a warrior.

Everyone settled down in groups and started eating. No one spoke a word, except for the sound of chopsticks and spoon there was no other sound.

Finally, Old Master Min spoke, "When are you going back to duty?" This question was asked to his two oldest grandson's who were serving in military.

"In two days." The eldest grandson replied.

"Apply for leave of fifteen days and stay at home to rest." These words came out as a shock for both the eldest grandsons and first daughter-in-law.

Her sons were very diligent and only came back home on important festivals or when they had holidays. They never applied for a leave for rest and hence she rarely got to see them. Now that the Old General had ordered them to apply for leave, they will do as asked. She was happy to have both her sons at home for a few days.

The eldest son said, "For what father? There is no need for a leave, it's not like they need rest!"

After hearing this, the first daughter-in-law, who was sitting beside the eldest son held her husband's hand indicating for him to keep quiet.

"There is something important that's why I asked them to stay at home. You should take a few days leave too. Dong-min clear your schedule on 31st this month." He said to his eldest son and third eldest grandson who was an actor.