Chapter 20: Love at first sight?

Chaeyoung said in a serious tone as she leaned closer to Yoongi, "The important thing is that you seem to have interest in Jihyo."

Suddenly, his interest was picked. Yoongi who was ignoring her blabber for a long time was concentrating on her words now.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked with his full attention on Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung hooked her finger and signaled him to come closer. Yoongi leaned forward and Chaeyoung whispered to him so that the servants and gardener won't hear their conversation.

"You are interested in her. I think you like her."

"Nonsense. I have met her for 5 times until now. How can I fall in love with someone I barely know?" Yoongi said.

"There is something called love at first sight in this world, do you know that?" Chaeyoung said as she rolled her eyes.

"But the first time we met, I didn't even recognize her."

"Really?" Chaeyoung was surprised. "When was your first encounter?"

"It was in TJ Travels office."

"How did you meet? Did something abnormal happen when you saw her for the first time?"

Yoongi furrowed his brows, trying to remember, "Nothing, she fell and I caught her, then we left. That's it!"

Chaeyoung gasped and said excitedly, "OMG! This is a whole ass romance drama."

Yoongi's face still showed disbelief so Chaeyoung got an idea.

"Why don't you test it yourself, if you love her or not?"

"How?"

"It's easy, try to go near her and then check your heartbeat. If you really are in love with her, you will understand it yourself because of the abnormal reaction of your body.

If you really love her, your body will act on your heart's command and even if your brain says 'stop, it's wrong', you will still want to be closer to her... Understood?" Chaeyoung hopefully looked at Yoongi.

"Do I look like a jerk or pervert? Why would I do such a shameless thing?" Yoongi said while scoffing loudly.

Chaeyoung could do nothing but sigh. He had already fell in love with Jihyo, all Chaeyoung had to do is to make him aware of that fact. She was already losing her patience with this guy and his low EQ.

She thought, 'Just how low is his EQ? It can't be less than Zero, right?'

Just then a low-key black car entered the pathway of the front courtyard and the car stopped in front of the house. Chaeyoung immediately recognized the person who came out of the car and stood up hurriedly. But before walking away, she didn't forget to remind Yoongi.

"You owe me something right. So, this is it. Do what I said to test your love for her. Thank me later." Chaeyoung said as she waved at Yoongi with a smile which showed her cute little dimples and ran off to hug Mina, who has just stepped out of the car.

Yoongi sighed and kept thinking about Chaeyoung's words over and over again.

'I actually heard you say someone's name when I called out the word pretty.. Ji- Jihyo?'

'Mina should be the prettiest person in your life, right? the most beautiful girl in your life is Mina as far as I know.'

'Going out with Jihyo is more important than proposing to your crush?'

'You are interested in her. I think you like her.'

'There is something called love at first sight in this world, do you know that?'