Chapter 24: First time on a ride

My dear lovely readers,

Thank you so much for the beautiful surprise and also CONGRATULATIONS🥳🥳🥳

✨4.3K VIEWS!!!!✨

I love you guys so much🥰🥰🥰

Keep loving and supporting 'OPPOSITE BUT TOGETHER'

Thank you once again!

______________________________________

After having his 4rth coffee in an hour, Yoongi was already full. Jihyo ordered some light breakfast as she saw Yoongi was not in a mood to have breakfast.

There was total silence as they waited for their order to be delivered.

It was only now that Jihyo realized that the seat they were sitting on was at the highest part of the café. Since the café was at the rear end of the city, one could see the beautiful vegetation of a forest and a highway passing between two big mountains.

It was a calming yet majestic sight! As Jihyo was busy looking at scenery, Yoongi had other thoughts in his mind.

"How did you know about this café?" Yoongi finally asked after contemplating for a long time if he should ask or not.

"Oh this.." Jihyo definitely can't say that she has been spying on him and saw him enter this café a lot of times in just a month. "Mina told me about it."

The only person Jihyo could think of at the moment was Mina. And Yoongi believed her lie as he didn't ask any further.

"Today I will tell you all about myself and take you to the places I love to go. So that you know me better and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask." Jihyo said and gave Yoongi a sweet smile.

Yoongi felt like melting at his seat on seeing Jihyo smiling at him.

"Sure." Came his short reply.

"Let's start with my childhood then. As a kid, I don't remember many things about my parents. I remember how they looked like and how I cried a lot when I heard of the news of their death but all of it is a vague memory. I just see blurred pictures and hear muffled voices when I think of my parents."

Jihyo was very calm when she talked about her parents. And it was indeed true that she didn't remember much of her childhood in Seoul. Since she never remembered or felt how parent love is like, she never felt sad about not having them anymore.

"Then, there is my brother. My world revolves around him. He protects me like an elder brother and loves me like a parent. Because I had him in my life, I never felt that I am unlucky for not having parents."

She smiled as she talked about Jimin. She could go on and on about how good her brother is but she knew that Yoongi wanted to know about her and not her brother.

"My Grandpa.." Jihyo's smiling face suddenly turned gloomy and her eyes became moisty.

"He always said that I am a princess who is supposed to be pampered and adored. Since Jimin was a student and also helped my uncles with business, he would always be busy and only came home to meet me. Otherwise all the time he would either be at school, hostel or his condominium.

So, I spent most of my time with my Grandfather. When he left us, I suddenly started feeling very lonely. The house which once was my favorite place to return to after school, I started feeling repulsive towards it because of the time I have spent with my Grandpa there."