Chapter 16: There is no love

"I like you, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Yoongi said indifferently as if he wasn't supposed to do what he is doing.

"Hahaha" A girl's laughter could be heard soon after, to which Yoongi just responded with a stare. He wasn't affected by her response at all.

Chaeyoung, who was sitting on the chair opposite to him on the table in VIP area of her favorite 8-star Starlight Restaurant at the outskirts of Seoul, was gasping for air after being thrown in a fit of laughter.

As the man in front of her had coldly asked her to be his girlfriend she didn't know how to reply.. But this is the most worth noticing proposal she have ever got. Even the fans who went to weird ways like tattooing her name on their forehead wasn't as alluring as how Yoongi had just coldly expressed his feelings.

She couldn't help but laugh at him. But seeing Yoongi's serious and cold face she couldn't laugh for too long.

She thought about the situation again and it immediately confirmed her doubts that he was just a fan and not someone who she can spend her whole life with. But she was amused by the thought that a cold person like Yoongi came forward to express his feelings. She understood that this person had zero experience and no knowledge of love.

She knew that Mina didn't want to comply with the contract marriage and that's why she even set Yoongi up with the sister of her soon to be husb- oops, sorry, her enemy. Even if Chaeyoung thought of Jimin as Mina's soon to be husband, Mina will kill her.

Seems like Mina babe's efforts went to waste. Chaeyoung thought about this cold looking guy who was so innocent when it came to love. He had actually wanted her to be his girlfriend..

"So, how long has it been?" Chaeyoung asked carefully, not wanting to offend the other party.

"Forty-nine minutes." As usual, Yoongi answered in two words.

"What?"

"It's been forty ni- fifty minutes from when we left your practice room." Yoongi answered in a full sentence. This is the second long sentence he has said in their meet of 49, no, 50 minutes! 🤣

Chaeyoung sighed as she thought 'I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't expect him to be a total idiot when it came to love. Seems like I will really have to help him.'

"Why did you think of proposing today? Is there anything special?"

"My schedule is free." Another short reply. Chaeyoung wondered how did he claim to like her when he didn't even treat her any different from others. "I was actually going to do it yesterday night but something came up."

Yesterday night? Interesting! Was that something more important than proposing to the person he claimed to like?! Chaeyoung smirked at him and continued to ask another question.

"Why do you like me?"

"You're cool." Yoongi replied immediately after the question.

"I know... So how long has it been that you knew you had such feelings for me?" Chaeyoung asked the first question she had asked but this time in a detailed way.

"From Highschool, when you auditioned for the company along with Mina."

Chaeyoung was impressed. He said that she was cool and liked her from the time of her audition but they had met before that quite a lot too. But he always ignored her and she didn't bother making friends with him but he started liking her from the time he saw her rap.