Chapter 1: CASTS

CASTS

Min Yoongi, well-known for his cold image, owns chain of 7star, 5star and 3star hotels in Korea famous with the name of 'Starlight restaurants'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Min Yoongi, well-known for his cold image, owns chain of 7star, 5star and 3star hotels in Korea famous with the name of 'Starlight restaurants'.

He has worked hard for the name and fame he has today. When his father left his mother, they needed someone to hold on for support but had no one by their side until his stepfather arrived and he respects his stepfather a lot for that. His step-father already had a daughter which is his stepsister and since she was his first child, he loved her a lot. His father even signed his company to her when she was just born as far as he knows. But Suga couldn't care less.

He had no support when he started his business, only a few close people willing to help him and invest their precious money on him but he took his business from 0 to 100 and People started approaching him when he had everything and needed no one. He thinks that the only thing people care of is money in their life but now that he has money, he finds it nothing important.

For him the childhood, the love and affection, the care everyone gets from their loved ones is the most important thing. But he knows he can't live his childhood now; he believes this world is full of fake people and there is no one who can love him unconditionally except the people who were always with him from childhood.

He is tired of facing fake people every day that's why he is always cold to people. He is tired of his everyday life since he's been doing the same things for years. He has lost motivation to live and wishes to become a rock and do nothing. It doesn't mean he is lazy, just tired.

But what he doesn't know is that God had sent some pure souls on this earth too and that there is someone in this world whom his heart❤ will choose. And he will be together with the person his heart❤ chooses no matter how far away or different that person is from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.