Chapter 29: Can you stay for a while longer?

JJ Entertainment

"Aren't you afraid that I will tell everyone that you instigated the stealing of property papers?" RanRan's muffled voice could be heard outside the office.

Jeongyeon who was leaning on the door with her ear sticking on the wooden frame was curious to know why Jimin suddenly came to office without prior notice and called RanRan in his office.

Inside the room, there was an ambigious silence for a moment before Jimin finally decided to speak, "You should be thankful that Mina didn't sue you."

"I don't care about what she does! I already hate her to death to care about anything." RanRan said after she heard Mina's name as a dangerous glint flashed past her eyes as if wanting to eat someone alive.

Jimin was shocked to see the amount of hatred in RanRan's eyes and subconsciously became more alert.

"Oh! Why do you hate her? As long as I know, she is still kind enough to think of you as her friend then-"

Jimin was interrupted by RanRan's angry yell, "Shut up! That bitch is not kind. Heh. Friend huh?! She is a temptress who stole my boyfriend. She took him away from me and took him away forever."

Jimin couldn't get the meaning of RanRan's words and tried to ask her calmly, "What did actually happen back then?"

When RanRan was about to speak her grievances, she realized that Jimin was trying to dig out her past from her own mouth.

"Why do you want to fire me Jimin? I have been working deligently from the incident last time with Jihyo. Then what did I do that made you so angry as to fire me?"

"Nothing made me angry. I just realized that I should have fired you long ago. How dare you threaten me, Park Jimin, you Boss! You think you are really great and I won't fire you, Is it?" Jimin said coldly which sent a chill down her spine.

"Now fuck off and don't ever in your life show your face in front of me." Jimin shouted at her and pointed at the office door showing her the way out.

"Jimin what did I do? Atleast tell me my mistake. I will improve myself, please. I only have you Jimin. All my friends have turned their back on me, now I only have you!" RanRan said as she cried pitifully.

"Mistake? The only person who knows you the best is yourself. Why don't you ask yourself what mistakes you did?" Jimin said and immediately called security guards to throw RanRan out.

After being pushed out of the building RanRan became lifeless. Her feet walked towards a direction but her brain didn't know where she was going. After walking for a while, she found herself in front of an old building.

Although the place was old, it was regularly cleaned. RanRan guessed it was Mina who kept it clean. There was enough sunlight at the place but it was still very gloomy and dark. She walked behind the building and saw that the huge banyan tree was still there, standing proud as glorious as in her memories.

Only after coming back to her senses, she realized that her legs brought her back to a place where she was loved. In this world, only this place was filled with laughter and love. She went on her knees and tears started flowing down her face.

What an irony, this was the place where she once confidently said that she will never come back..

RanRan had become much thinner during this period of time. The last time when she had a fight with Mina and Jihyo, she suffered a big loss as all her colleagues started to distance themselves from her. Even her close friends Irene, Rose and Wendy said that she was pathetic and hypocrite and told her to see a psychiatrist and left. Only then did she realize that how lonely she was in this world. She liked to play with other people's heart but this time her heart played the game with her.