Chapter 2: Because I think you are beautiful

Rise and shine, an angel without wings came back from dreamland and lands her slender white legs on the soft velvet mat.

Getting up from her bed she makes her way to the bathroom. Meanwhile, three maids enter. Opening the curtains, cleaned the room and made the bed and left before she came out of the washroom. She changed to a crop top and shorts put her phone and handkerchief in her pocket, hung her headphones on her neck and left the room.

Early morning sun shining softly, flowers everywhere, on the trees on the ground (looks like it is spring), birds chirping, kids playing and people jogging their pets. What place do you think it is?

Yep! It's a garden. It is always filled with lots of people since it is the center of attraction of the city. It is the largest garden built around a lake, has hundreds of trees giving this place a natural view.

A girl with shoulder length hair and slim body attracting people's attention sitting on the bench near lake admiring the view in front of her eyes. Wearing black headphones as she hears to a sweet voice, meaningful lyrics and a beautiful melody.

You make me feel special~

A few minutes later she felt a presence beside her. She was quite surprised there were few empty benches around but the person sat next to her and as far as she remembers, she doesn't recognize anyone who would come to the garden. She finally removed her gaze from the lake to look at the person beside her.

She was met by a pair of big, beautiful eyes looking at her in admiration. She couldn't help but slightly smile at the girl sitting beside her.

JIHYO P.O.V.

I got up early today so I decided to go to the central park. I heard that it changed a lot in all these years. I love it here in Korea even though we just arrived here last night I like how I get a home like feeling. I must say that Seoul has definitely changed.

I entered the Main gate of Central Park which I remembered to be a rusty old gate which was broken from the left-down corner was now a huge polished, thick, metal gate. I couldn't recognize at first but then saw the board 'CENTRAL PARK, SEOUL.'

I entered to see a parking lot, network of small paths which were properly cemented for walking purpose and little slides, swing, exercise machines and seats inside the square areas. A lot of people came to walk their pets, exercise, jogging, morning walk, exercise and people even spread their yoga mats and sat there enjoying the view.

I was surprised but not shocked because I definitely expected something like this. But I was most curious about the lake. When I was little, I would come here every Sunday with Jimin.

At that time the paths weren't cemented and there were only few slides and swings which were always occupied. We played hide and seek along the bushes and muddy path. And at last cleaned ourself at the Lake.

I continued walking through the straight path, the noice of people talking was being replaced by peaceful singing of birds and soon after I was surrounded by tall, beautiful trees. I almost thought that I was in a forest.

After passing through the trees, I finally got the view of the lake. The water was glistening as the soft rays of the rising sun reflected on it. The trees surrounding the area added more beauty to it. A perfect pictorial view. I took out my phone, clicked a few pics of the eye-catching view and definitely selfie is a must. I also noticed that there were very less people near lake as compared to the garden area, I wondered why?

But anyways it is better that way. This place is so calming and peaceful, I love it here. I looked around the place to find a seat to sit when I saw a girl siting on a bench beside me. She was so beautiful, just like the natural view Infront of me. Calm, beautiful and elegant is all I can say to describe her.